B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #4

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

You need new glasses 😉 Cherry just mixed the drinks. Bacardi (look at the counter at the wall. Three bottles) 

1 of the girls must've been standing in front of them lol...but I do need new glasses, that's true 😏

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I think she has a mind to encourage the others to go outside and use the hooka away from the cams AGAIN!!!!.  The BBQ is to keep them warm.

Looks like you're right Max. I've just checked replay and couldn't see any food appear in the back yard, unless they're gonna BBQ the cat...😏

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Looks like you're right Max. I've just checked replay and couldn't see any food appear in the back yard, unless they're gonna BBQ the cat...😏

They do keep talking about cat.  But I don't think it is the four legged variety.

• Haha 1

I don't know about you guys, but I like to see ALL the girls interacting like this. It can only help with the chemistry of the place in the long run...😁

This is the 'real life' some are crying out for...I just wish I knew what the fuck they were saying..but they're having a laugh...😏

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know about you guys, but I like to see ALL the girls interacting like this. It can only help with the chemistry of the place in the long run...😁

This is the 'real life' some are crying out for...I just wish I knew what the fuck they were saying..but they're having a laugh...😏

Pretty sure the words "are you fucking crazy" were uttered at Cherry of course in Russian.  Looks like the hooka stays at the patio door just inside the kitchen.  I agree with you on the interaction, but that Cherry and the other one who shares the room with Alla...NEED TO GO! 

• Like 1