B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #4

4 hours ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

I always get a kick out of Cherrybot just hitting a wall and shutting down.  Holly needs to get the vibrator out of storage and put a muffler on it.  Poor girl powered down with her hand still on the cookie jar.

Yes, I thought she did too, I don't think she actually got there before she fell asleep.  With any luck she'll wake up and finish herself off then. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, keeper31 said:

A quiet bate,  I wish she had a separate room again. Her bates were pretty good then.

Personally I like the quiet, hidden bates with the risk of being caught, but we're all different.  She did get one out a couple of days ago when she was alone in the room during the day, so there are still those opportunities. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

So the role of the girl in bathtub is daily at late night to do the thing in tube🤣lHope she is being very well paid,tuff task🤣.

I think ever since she caught Alla bating while she was in the tub the other day she's hoping for a repeat.  If you watch she's constantly checking her phone and one site she's looking at is RLC. I'm sure if she spotted Alla bating on that she'd be straight to the window to look. She's the perfect little voyeur.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, happyone said:

My doctor told me that I could watch Monica as much as I wanted- cause

masturbation does not cause blindness---😊

My Mother told me I'd go blind if I kept it up.  I started at 10 and am now 60.  I haven't missed a stroke in 50 Years and still I am not blind.  I wear glasses but am not blind.

I'm deeply disappointed that my Mother would tell me a lie.    🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

another very quiet night in this apartment, there is a lot of socialization and everyone gets along very well, well that's what we wanted to see, or maybe not, the old ladies have brought calm and tranquility, for the avoidance of doubt, for me Monica and Milena are two beautiful women and their boyfriends are blessed

3 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

Personally I like the quiet, hidden bates with the risk of being caught, but we're all different.  She did get one out a couple of days ago when she was alone in the room during the day, so there are still those opportunities. 

I agree! And that one was great! This is exactly the kind of bate I love! Trying to be quiet, and not to be caught. So Holly being moved to this room actually turned out pretty good, in my opinion. Atleast when it doesn't look like she plans to bring a boy now anyway. What I miss alittle bit though, is lights, but it's not that important.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Fagen said:

They wnet to bed, but looks like Holly will do a little bate first

I think sharing with Cherry is turning out to be a positive in this way.  Watching them together Holly is obviously attracted to her, and she's also a girl who once she's turned on finds it hard to focus on anything else until she's sorted it out - so I think she's bated when she's gone to bed every night except one since they moved into the room together, before she can sleep.  I'm certainly not complaining 😀

• Like 1