B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #4

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Some sort of game

Valerie kissed Milena

It's saturday night prime time. For GOV this means at least one apartment performing a show. 

I'm afraid it's B4 today. I had really hoped the time of this silly show would be over in this place. 😔

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's saturday night prime time. For GOV this means at least one apartment performing a show. 

I'm afraid it's B4 today. I had really hoped the time of this silly show would be over in this place. 😔

Would you rather see them watch TV ? 😉

Just now, Fagen said:

Would you rather see them watch TV ? 😉

Anything but a Show would be better. 

One example, Maybe the one i would like to see the most, would be a real party in this apartment. Something not performed only for the cameras with  real guests and actual fun. 

3 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

Evelyn used the shower on level 3, so we got to see her pee in the shower again.  Bonus!!

Was it when she was sitting down or ? Watching the shower scene now and trying to find the time where she did it.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Was it when she was sitting down or ? Watching the shower scene now and trying to find the time where she did it.

Yes.  It wasn't as visible this time as other times, but when she squats in the shower that's what she's doing- you can often see the water between her legs turn yellow