Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #12

jugghead

On 11/17/2019 at 11:59 PM, Snoopy1 said:

True but I have no expectations for her to do something. If I get bored I will just move to another apartment or go find something else to do not come here and complain. It's that simple.

I know this is all just a fantasy for her and us.

With respect to your comment, I find it difficult to appreciate that you have no expectations for her to do something...Then why do you choose to watch such a sight ? 
I would imagine the majority of members have expectations of one sort or another, fantasy or factual, but nonetheless expectations.

My old smelly friend Pepe ( perhaps you have heard about him ? )  used to fantasise that he would have her round cleaning his apartment....don’t think she ever went, but he would have us all believing she did. 😁

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

With respect to your comment, I find it difficult to appreciate that you have no expectations for her to do something...Then why do you choose to watch such a sight ? 
I would imagine the majority of members have expectations of one sort or another, fantasy or factual, but nonetheless expectations.

My old smelly friend Pepe used to fantasise that he would have her round cleaning his apartment....don’t think she ever went, but he would have us all believing she did. 😁

Yes poor Pepe did. Gone to but not forgotten.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Watcher212 said:

the av maintenance seems to be junk the picture is more pixelated then before.  

My thoughts are that they are more pixelated than before because she has the lights turned  down low..nothing to do with the camera’s 

• Like 6

Just now, SierraTM said:

Just out of curiosity, where did Pepe go?

I remember he was here when I last posted in this thread.

Pepe is like the Scarlet Pimpernel, ( a master of disguise) He will be where you least expect him to be. Don’t fret about him, he will be stirring the pot somewhere......😁 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1