B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #5

31 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Puffin is still working for me here in the States on my Android tablet. Just checked after seeing these posts. Maybe it will stop later... who knows!

Yes, it's only on Apple devices it's closed

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

She looks exactly the same to me😅.

She used to get stick for bating several times every day, which wasn't actually true, btw 😒.She hasn't bated once yet. She might have a different mentality about the project now, however there're more girls around her now and more chance of interruptions, unlike back in B2 when there was more chance of me becoming our next Prime Minister than Sofie of Naomi bursting in on her...Time will tell...but I'd much rather see her like this and happy than her time in B2, especially her last night there..

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She used to get stick for bating several times every day, which wasn't actually true, btw 😒.She hasn't bated once yet. She might have a different mentality about the project now, however there're more girls around her now and more chance of interruptions, unlike back in B2 when there was more chance of me becoming our next Prime Minister than Sofie of Naomi bursting in on her...Time will tell...but I'd much rather see her like this and happy than her time in B2, especially her last night there..

You really dig her my friend,i respect that and will try to see more the things you already see good in her,enjoy the time she is in cams.

• Thanks 1