B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #5

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Someone said flash support will end this year,Gess rlc will have to use the modern standards most sites nowdays uses,would be nice to watch rlc in my iPad using the stock browser(safari).

Next year Dec 31. 2020

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mauri said:

does anyone know how to see RLC on IPHONE? I used Puffin until yesterday but it doesn't work anymore

Strange my Puffin on my iphone is still working, do you use the free version or the paid one ? I use the paid one so maybe thats why it is still working, I read that the paid version would work a little longer than the free version.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Strano il mio puffino sul mio iPhone funziona ancora, usi la versione gratuita o quella a pagamento? Uso quello a pagamento, quindi forse è per questo che funziona ancora, ho letto che la versione a pagamento avrebbe funzionato un po 'più a lungo della versione gratuita.

free

43 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Someone said flash support will end this year,Gess rlc will have to use the modern standards most sites nowdays uses,would be nice to watch rlc in my iPad using the stock browser(safari).

Yes I hope they go to HTML 5 so we can watch it through the stock browser safari like you said.