B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #3 / December #1

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

i remember i contacted the rlc support in the first year i was member on rlc in 2013 for asking if it's possible to have french people in the future and  they quote me we working on that and 6 years later i am still waiting

"We are working on that and 6 years later i am still waiting" classic rlc style😂.I still waiting for them to deliver what their slogan says..real life in cams😅.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

"We are working on that and 6 years later i am still waiting" classic rlc style😂.I still waiting for them to deliver what their slogan says..real life in cams😅.

it was at the beginning but since they openned the barca girls apartments not really, the last survivors for me are again in this category is linda/tibor  and martina/alberto

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, firewall said:

it's long time i have closed the idea to see a french girl on rlc on my side

Carla a eu une amie française en visite il y a quelques temps, c'était presque étrange de comprendre ce qu'elle disait :-) 

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Carla a eu une amie française en visite il y a quelques temps, c'était presque étrange de comprendre ce qu'elle disait :-) 

dit-le moi la prochaine fois quand elle sera là pour que j'y jette un coup d'oeil 

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

dit-le moi la prochaine fois quand elle sera là pour que j'y jette un coup d'oeil 

Elle reviendra peut être on ne sait jamais 

en tout cas c'était sympa de la comprendre et de la voir prendre une douche :-)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

She is the guest girl of Angie,Emily house,the girl that used the bathtub to do the necessities,not my type of girl,as very usual in that place lots of cosmetic interventions,Botox,lips.boobs you name it lol.Or it's her or is a very very similar looking girl.But someone already sayed she pee in bathtub..so that would be her thing..

Nope

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This robot twins possibly could be fun and even sexy outside rlc,but dam,,in rlc they are just this..shower..cleaning one anotehr in shower..massage..some days later..shower..cleaning in shower..massage..there are no sensually girls in Rlc..then there are this twins..absolutely nothing.

1 hour ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Oui et je pense que cette fille invitée n'était que de passage les chances de la revoir sont minces ils n'avaient pas l'air de se connaitre.

cette fille et Carla ce connaissent très bien, c'est juste le barrière de la langue qui rend cela assez confus mais au final ils ont tous réussi à ce comprendre