B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #3 / December #1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You're quite right to want to follow your instinct, I did the same as you go to look at what I had on all the guests who came to Kristy and especially all those who stayed to sleep and who went in the bathroom, and there is no Kate
On the other hand I think I know who you are talking about, but one, she has no mole in the back, two she has no fake boobs
it would be too much cosmetic surgery for one woman to look like Kate :biggrin:

I am not sure but you sometimes weren't,are a rlc premium sub right?That could explain why you didn't seen her.i am a rlc user for years and with access to roomates house always,almost sure i seen Kate,and rlc info Its a pretty good indication that she was already in cams prior.Lets acept we have diferent view in this regard.

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

There is always a picture of a guest who showers and there is none of Kate---in any archive. 

Most of us would know a RLC mole if we saw one 😏

Are you saying every single guest of rlc have a pic in archive..i don't agree.Look at the dam rlc info...Kate,a Kristy friend joined th project..that alone is a pretty big signal that she already was in Rlc.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Are you saying every single guest of rlc have a pic in archive..i don't agree.Look at the dam rlc info...Kate,a Kristy friend joined th project..that alone is a pretty big signal that she already was in Rlc.

Not according to you and some others that the girls keep their private life outside of RLC--so she would never have been in RLC to see her 😏

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I am not sure but you sometimes weren't,are a rlc premium sub right?That could explain why you didn't seen her.i am a rlc user for years and with access to roomates house always,almost sure i seen Kate,and rlc info Its a pretty good indication that she was already in cams prior.Lets acept we have diferent view in this regard.

I have been a premium member of rlc for more than 4 years, long before Kamila and Kristy share the apartment in Russia and the Roommates apartments make their appearance on RLC, and as I was a big fan of these girls, I did not never miss an evening, a party or a guest who came to their house :-)
Moreover, I am someone who is quite orderly so there is not really any doubt on my side and I got confirmation from other people, as fan as me

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I have been a premium member of rlc for more than 4 years, long before Kamila and Kristy share the apartment in Russia and the Roommates apartments make their appearance on RLC, and as I was a big fan of these girls, I did not never miss an evening, a party or a guest who came to their house 🙂
Moreover, I am someone who is quite orderly so there is not really any doubt on my side and I got confirmation from other people, as fan as me

Exactly like myself,i seen Kristy and Kamila r2 opening and all the rest after.Even rlc info goes along with my view(unless we make some theories about returns and stuff),rlc info..Kate,Kristy friend joined rlc..logic,simple explanation..she was a Kristy friend that appeared in cams.Lets just end this and everyone keeps their opinion about this and what they seen or not.

En tout cas elle était pas mal j'aimerais la revoir aussi si RLC pouvait embaucher un couple francophone même des gens laids qui n'ont pas de rapport je m'en fous je ne serais même pas exigeant du moment que je comprends ce qu'ils disent ça me va si cela arrive un jour je prendrais un abonnement.

In any case it was not bad I would like to see it again if RLC could hire a francophone couple even ugly people who have no relationship I don’t care I wouldn’t even be demanding as long as I understand what they say I’m okay if It happens one day I’ll take a subscription.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Exactly like myself,i seen Kristy and Kamila r2 opening and all the rest after.Even rlc info goes along with my view(unless we make some theories about returns and stuff),rlc info..Kate,Kristy friend joined rlc..logic,simple explanation..she was a Kristy friend that appeared in cams.Lets just end this and everyone keeps their option about this and what they seen or not.

the first logic explanation for me is just that Kate is kristy's friend :biggrin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

En tout cas elle était pas mal j'aimerais la revoir aussi si RLC pouvait embaucher un couple francophone même des gens laids qui n'ont pas de rapport je m'en fous je ne serais même pas exigeant du moment que je comprends ce qu'ils disent ça me va si cela arrive un jour je prendrais un abonnement.

In any case it was not bad I would like to see it again if RLC could hire a francophone couple even ugly people who have no relationship I don’t care I wouldn’t even be demanding as long as I understand what they say I’m okay if It happens one day I’ll take a subscription.

Never lose hope,we already have a fake couple in Rlc(not ugly,just disgusting ones)so another one But francophone is possible.

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

rlc informs that she is a friend of Kristy but I do not think she has ever been to her house, I should look at my archives but I am almost certain of my words

maybe rlc give this info because they have a future plan to get Kristy back in the project because the only time they gave a personal information about a girl, it was to prevent participation in rlc of Serena, the sister of Carolina

you can look at your archives all you want to, but you will not find Kate in them anywhere.  as for Kristy coming back, I would hope that she has moved on to a new chapter in her life.

• Upvote 1