B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #3 / December #1

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

So what makes you think i don't have a huge personal collection "archive",I am rlc premium user for many years,without any interruption,with access to all houses,all residents and guests..i suppose in same way as other users(like moos and Noldus and many others),unless there is some hide special access to rlc then my knowledge about residents,guests,pets it's pretty much similar,in some cases better,others worst than any other user that was premium user for the last years..to say i have no more than a vague hinch is very disrespectful to me,i may not have topics like others have with pics and dates(nice we have those topics)but i have more things than you actualy think...for me this girl was a guest.Very disrespectful from your part.

I never meant to disrespect you, it was just the way you said it, "for me she was a guest" (first at Angies, then at Kristys), that made me think you did not know for sure. And you seem to be the only one who remember. It is 4 or 5 to 1. So, unless you send us a picture in PM, I think the debate is over.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I never meant to disrespect you, it was just the way you said it, "for me she was a guest" (first at Angies, then at Kristys), that made me think you did not know for sure. And you seem to be the only one who remember. It is 4 or 5 to 1. So, unless you send us a picture in PM, I think the debate is over.

Ok no problem.The way you said just looked like that some users know more,seen more than others even if all watching the same stream of rlc.No one is ever right neither ever wrong,that's how life is.We really need to stop with this theories some users know more than others,we all equals,maybe you know more in some specific regard,me in others etc etc.cheers.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ok no problem.The way you said just looked like that some users know more,seen more than others even if all watching the same stream of rlc.No one is ever right neither ever wrong,that's how life is.We really need to stop with this theories some users know more than others,we all equals,maybe you know more in some specific regard,me in others etc etc.cheers.

I agree, no one should think they are better than anyone, that needs stop. But as long as Admin has a policy of never banning anyone, especially not repitative troublemakers, nothing will ever change.

I personally don't keep track on anything, dates nor guests, but in this case I know some guys keep actual records.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I agree, no one should think they are better than anyone, that needs stop. But as long as Admin has a policy of never banning anyone, especially not repitative troublemakers, nothing will ever change.

I personally don't keep track on anything, dates nor guests, but in this case I know some guys keep actual records.

I also don't keep track of things,it's just a cam site so no reason(personaly)to appoint all residents,guests that apear etc in cams(some may do that and i respect that)All my "track" comes from my videos and my memory,sometimes my memory is correct others a big failure.Just one exemple..if you are a rlc premium user sinse 2015 i would see you having similar knowledge Regard rlc(in some few specific cases better,in others worst)than me that watched for the same time,and a user that only watch sinse last year i would say he knows less than us,sometimes better tracking,records..is our memory.