B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #3 / December #1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

She was in house and stayed as guest a couple times at least,I remember her taking some showers,she have a very particular looks,think that's why i remember her from Kristy house,if you look to Kate body she have a lot of spots signals(don't know how to say it in English)all over her body and of course the very pronounced lips,she probably wasn't a lot in Kristy place(probaraby why most don't remember seing her).Hope you are right about Kristy possible return,i think could be simpler,rlc knows she was already a guest and put that info for us,but again..they didn't do that with Piper so maybe is preparing Kristy return indeed..

I have never seen her in 3K/R1 or R2

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

you make a mistake

Kate still has a very particular body like you said with all these moles on her back, and the only girl I remember having the same peculiarity is Varvara's friend, but Kate is not that girl either

For me, she is new to rlc, already as a participant but also as a Guest

I didn't do mistake in my opinion,for me she is a guest i seen in Kristy place at least a couple times,and that sleep in house.she isn't new in my opinion and that's why rlc sayed the Kristy reference..because she was already in cams and some seen her.No ideia who who friend is,Kate is Kristy friend.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I didn't do mistake in my opinion,for me she is a guest i seen in Kristy place at least a couple times,and that sleep in house.she isn't new in my opinion and that's why rlc sayed the Kristy reference..because she was already in cams and some seen her.No ideia who who friend is,Kate is Kristy friend.

you are wrong my friend 

yes Kristy had guests who stayed in the apartment but Kate isn't one of them 

like i said, her body is particular and no Kristy's guests have the same as Kate 

look your archives if you have one, i do like others i think, and no kate, sorry for you 

• Like 1

The most obvious sign of that(she already appeared in cams) is the rlc info..Kate,Kristy friend joined the project.We can elaborate theories like is rlc preparing Kristy return etc or just go for the easy,more obvious explanation..she appeared as guest already and rlc just decided to inform that is her and joined as resident.But well,Lets just left this behind and enjoy the wonderful twins😁.

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

you are wrong my friend 

yes Kristy had guests who stayed in the apartment but Kate isn't one of them 

like i said, her body is particular and no Kristy's guests have the same as Kate 

look your archives if you have one, i do like others i think, and no kate, sorry for you 

I am an premium Rlc user for many years(like many of other users),,so always with access to the roomates houses,in my opinion she is the girl i seen in Kristy house and that took a couple showers there,sometimes we just have to trust our instincts and memory,i do not think i am wrong(in this case)and she was indeed a guest,not for many days but she was.

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

rlc informs that she is a friend of Kristy but I do not think she has ever been to her house, I should look at my archives but I am almost certain of my words

maybe rlc give this info because they have a future plan to get Kristy back in the project because the only time they gave a personal information about a girl, it was to prevent participation in rlc of Serena, the sister of Carolina

image.jpeg.8f89add0c3904e8e916068532dc41f1d.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I am an premium Rlc user for many years(like many of other users),,so always with access to the roomates houses,in my opinion she is the girl i seen in Kristy house and that took a couple showers there,sometimes we just have to trust our instincts and memory,i do not think i am wrong(in this case)and she was indeed a guest,not for many days but she was.

You're quite right to want to follow your instinct, I did the same as you go to look at what I had on all the guests who came to Kristy and especially all those who stayed to sleep and who went in the bathroom, and there is no Kate
On the other hand I think I know who you are talking about, but one, she has no mole in the back, two she has no fake boobs
it would be too much cosmetic surgery for one woman to look like Kate :biggrin:

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I have seen her a couple times,almost sure of that.Gess we will never know for sure.

you must have seen spots before your eyes before, -I checked all archive photos and nothing of Kate in any of the times Kristy was here. 

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

There is always a picture of a guest who showers and there is none of Kate---in any archive. 

Most of us would know a RLC mole if we saw one 😏