B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #3 / December #1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Exactly like myself,i seen Kristy and Kamila r2 opening and all the rest after.Even rlc info goes along with my view(unless we make some theories about returns and stuff),rlc info..Kate,Kristy friend joined rlc..logic,simple explanation..she was a Kristy friend that appeared in cams.Lets just end this and everyone keeps their opinion about this and what they seen or not.

The thing that you miss, is that some guys like @moos54, @Noldus, and a few others I know, actually do keep an archive, with dates and pictures of all tenants and guests that have appeared. If you have no more than a vague hinch, I think we can close this case. This girl was not a guest. End of discussion. Period.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

What exactly are we suppose to do with this information??? I assumed most of these girls were friends with another....Sofie is friends with Kristy but that wasn't announced, same thing with Piper, Serena, Naomi, Serafima & Nice....

They all know each other in one way or another.  Not only is Sofie a friend of Kristy's, but so was every member of R2.  It is one big happy family!

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

The thing that you miss, is that some guys like @moos54, @Noldus, and a few others I know, actually do keep an archive, with dates and pictures of all tenants and guests that have appeared. If you have no more than a vague hinch, I think we can close this case. This girl was not a guest. End of discussion. Period.

He doesn't miss anything!!  There is a bunch of people that follow RLC that have NO LIFE like Noldus and Moos.  You have NO right to say a damn word to Ze81 about what he thinks he has seen regarding this Kate chick...he's been around a hell of a lot longer than you have Edward.  If nothing else, show the guy some fucking respect!!!

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

He doesn't miss anything!!  There is a bunch of people that follow RLC that have NO LIFE like Noldus and Moos.  You have NO right to say a damn word to Ze81 about what he thinks he has seen regarding this Kate chick...he's been around a hell of a lot longer than you have Edward.  If nothing else, show the guy some fucking respect!!!

Could you apply your advice to yourself? thanks a lot 

But this kind of comment coming from you does not surprise me because you allow yourself to judge people without really knowing them, you already do it with the participants of RLC so why do the opposite with the members of CC :angel:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

So what makes you think i don't have a huge personal collection "archive",I am rlc premium user for many years,without any interruption,with access to all houses,all residents and guests..i suppose in same way as other users(like moos and Noldus and many others),unless there is some hide special access to rlc then my knowledge about residents,guests,pets it's pretty much similar,in some cases better,others worst than any other user that was premium user for the last years..to say i have no more than a vague hinch is very disrespectful to me,i may not have topics like others have with pics and dates(nice we have those topics)but i have more things than you actualy think...for me this girl was a guest.Very disrespectful from your part.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Could you apply your advice to yourself? thanks a lot 

But this kind of comment coming from you does not surprise me because you allow yourself to judge people without really knowing them, you already do it with the participants of RLC so why do the opposite with the members of CC :angel:

"Because you allow yourself to judge people without really knowing them",so basicaly what ed did Regard myself when he sayed i have no clue about rlc and that others know everything but myself zero.Makes sense,and fair judgment as always😏.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thanks Harley.Amazes me how some say i have no clue about rlc,residents,guests when i am very regular viewer,payed rlc member sinse maybe 2015..not a in and out user,that sometimes wasn't subscribed other were..but always premium user with access to all houses,residents,pets etc.I am not be the oldest rlc user,or know more than some,but dam..not a newbie by any means like some treated me in this regard.Cheers.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"Because you allow yourself to judge people without really knowing them",so basicaly what ed did Regard myself when he sayed i have no clue about rlc and that others know everything but myself zero.Makes sense,and fair judgment as always😏.

Maybe Ed did not use the right words to express himself, but when you have 3 or 4 people who say more or less the same thing while you're the only person to say anything else, it may be good to question yourself and say that in the end you are making a mistake
I know you have your own vision of things but some people on this forum are better informed than you can be, it's not a criticism, just a statement

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thanks Harley.Amazes me how some say i have no clue about rlc,residents,guests when i am very regular viewer,payed rlc member sinse maybe 2015..not a in and out user,that sometimes wasn't subscribed other were..but always premium user with access to all houses,residents,pets etc.I am not be the oldest rlc user,or know more than some,but dam..not a newbie by any means like some treated me in this regard.Cheers.

Without doubting that you've been a premium member of RLC for years, this is not the first time you're wrong about who the participants are or you do not understand what you can see

As I just said, some people on the forum are much better informed and can be more assiduous than you can be and I consider it not a shame to confess when we make mistakes

I can 100% confirm that on Kate's case, you're wrong

I do not know why RLC gave us this information in relation to her relationship with Kristy, the only thing I know is that she never came to Moscow apartment

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Maybe Ed did not use the right words to express himself, but when you have 3 or 4 people who say more or less the same thing while you're the only person to say anything else, it may be good to question yourself and say that in the end you are making a mistake
I know you have your own vision of things but some people on this forum are better informed than you can be, it's not a criticism, just a statement

But that's the thing,i don't think i made a mistake..i seen this girl as guest and rlc info also supports my view.For sure there are some people that know more than me in Rlc others less,but to say i have no clue about this subjects when i am a rlc user for many years make no sense,like i sayed..unless there is some secret,hide access to rlc then i do not know how someone could know,seen a lot more than myself(or any other veteran rlc user).i stick to what i said,because i truly believe i seen her..maybe some users watch more the residents social acounts,insta etc,in that they..maybe..know more about Rlc than others..but about rlc stream itself,the house,the residents,guests..we all access to same live stream..Anyone that knows me in cc knows i have no problem admitting when i am wrong,and would acept without any problem that i was wrong in this case if..i wasn't secure i seen Kate in Kristy house.Well My talk about this subject(Kate)is over.Lets move on,and enjoy this lovely weeks till cristmas.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Without doubting that you've been a premium member of RLC for years, this is not the first time you're wrong about who the participants are or you do not understand what you can see

As I just said, some people on the forum are much better informed and can be more assiduous than you can be and I consider it not a shame to confess when we make mistakes

I can 100% confirm that on Kate's case, you're wrong

I do not know why RLC gave us this information in relation to her relationship with Kristy, the only thing I know is that she never came to Moscow apartment

It's never a shame to admit when we are wrong..i consider that a quality.How you can say you are 100% sure..she wasn't a guest is beyound me..unless you had access to some hidden info,stream not viewable to premium users.Many of us sometimes are right,others wrong..me,you,and many others,that's proves we are humans and humans fail from time to time,Lets put this beyound and continue enjoying or not enjoying rlc.

• Like 1