B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #3 / December #1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

New info,Kate was indeed already in Rlc prior,not in Angie roomate house but in Kristy roomate house,that's were i seen her..she took several showers there and even sleep some days in.I knew i seen her in rlc.

rlc informs that she is a friend of Kristy but I do not think she has ever been to her house, I should look at my archives but I am almost certain of my words

maybe rlc give this info because they have a future plan to get Kristy back in the project because the only time they gave a personal information about a girl, it was to prevent participation in rlc of Serena, the sister of Carolina

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This robot twins possibly could be fun and even sexy outside rlc,but dam,,in rlc they are just this..shower..cleaning one anotehr in shower..massage..some days later..shower..cleaning in shower..massage..there are no sensually girls in Rlc..then there are this twins..absolutely nothing.

We lost Molly, a 3 dimensional girl, with a soul. In return we got 2 copies of the same pinup poster. Nice looking, but very flat and boring after you have looked at it more than a minute.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, moos54 said:

rlc informs that she is a friend of Kristy but I do not think she has ever been to her house, I should look at my archives but I am almost certain of my words

maybe rlc give this info because they have a future plan to get Kristy back in the project because the only time they gave a personal information about a girl, it was to prevent participation in rlc of Serena, the sister of Carolina

same idea for me, it's not a hazard if they notified the kristy name

27 minutes ago, moos54 said:

She was in house and stayed as guest a couple times at least,I remember her taking some showers,she have a very particular looks,think that's why i remember her from Kristy house,if you look to Kate body she have a lot of spots signals(don't know how to say it in English)all over her body and of course the very pronounced lips,she probably wasn't a lot in Kristy place(probaraby why most don't remember seing her).Hope you are right about Kristy possible return,i think could be simpler,rlc knows she was already a guest and put that info for us,but again..they didn't do that with Piper so maybe is preparing Kristy return indeed..

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

We lost Molly, a 3 dimensional girl, with a soul. In return we got 2 copies of the same pinup poster. Nice looking, but very flat and boring after you have looked at it more than a minute.

So true.Justs shows what are the site priorities.Best word to describe this twins..shallow.

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

same idea for me, it's not a hazard if they notified the kristy name

By experience, RLC never does anything by chance especially by giving this kind of information
They can do it with lots of other girls who are friends of other participants but they do not, so for me it means that this information has to be important
or maybe I really want it to be important :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

By experience, RLC never does anything by chance especially by giving this kind of information
They can do it with lots of other girls who are friends of other participants but they do not, so for me it means that this information has to be important

perso je les vois venir à 10 km c'est flagrant que rlc nous prépare quelque chose ils nous tease 😁, j'ai envie de dire il serait temps

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Hope is that in this case and Kristy reference is not "inocent",just hope if she returns is with at least Mara and maybe the others and not in same style scenario as Leora.Thats all i ask.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

She was in house and stayed as guest a couple times at least,I remember her taking some showers,she have a very particular looks,think that's why i remember her from Kristy house,if you look to Kate body she have a lot of spots signals(don't know how to say it in English)all over her body and of course the very pronounced lips,she probably wasn't a lot in Kristy place(probaraby why most don't remember seing her).Hope you are right about Kristy possible return,i think could be simpler,rlc knows she was already a guest and put that info for us,but again..they didn't do that with Piper so maybe is preparing Kristy return indeed..

you make a mistake

Kate still has a very particular body like you said with all these moles on her back, and the only girl I remember having the same peculiarity is Varvara's friend, but Kate is not that girl either

For me, she is new to rlc, already as a participant but also as a Guest

• Like 1