B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #3 / December #1

7 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Should have started earlier, Amber. Talk about screwing up an orgasm.

Interrupted by Kate and Kristy coming home, just as she was starting to moan. Nice! Hopefully she can finish later. 

14 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Then I guess you are happy all the time.

Except when she is doing silly shows in B2. And when she is wearing robes, I'm not fan of those. But she looks amazing in jeans!

• Like 1

What do you think, will Kristy find a real Spanish stud and start bringing him home? Or will she join the habits of the other tenants in the two Barca Masturbation Centers? Some of you remember that it was a big thing when Dasha started the bating history of RLC with a banana. And now we see bating every day in Barca apartments and at Leora´s. Is that for paying the rent?

• Like 1

hi everyone here on cc.i canito will like to apologize to all the mods and forum readers for my actions the other days.i know ive been rude and disrespectful to some of you on here.but ive been going through alot and i shouldnt of took it out on you guys.as for buns of steel i like her and kami.more kami cause she was here before kristy.but i loved there friendship.i have nothing against her.i just wish they had brought fresh new faces but this isnt burger king where you can get everything your way.sometimes in life you gotta deal with the cards that you are dealt with so i will deal with all rlc.has to offer.again my deepest apologies to all the mods and forum readers this outburst will never happen again in my behalf.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1