Nikki, Poppy (2019) Part #1

This apartment has been interesting- Nikki dumped Archi, replaced him with Diego, then dumped Diego, fucked Archi a few times but then went straight to hairy bi guy who is now fucking her and another dude!  Between hairy Bi guy, Poppy and his BF and their lesbians friends, Nikki's place has become LGBT central lol.  

• Like 1

It may be Vh's least valued apartment so I can read it in the reviews but for me it is currently the best along with Nikki! This apartment is completely crazy and unpredictable, I love it! I'm in love with Nikki, the Nikki free! And if I keep doing a ranking, this apartment next to the two (Pocahontas and Alibaba and Aladdin and Jasmine) are the best on VH currently.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gudari said:

It may be Vh's least valued apartment so I can read it in the reviews but for me it is currently the best along with Nikki! This apartment is completely crazy and unpredictable, I love it! I'm in love with Nikki, the Nikki free! And if I keep doing a ranking, this apartment next to the two (Pocahontas and Alibaba and Aladdin and Jasmine) are the best on VH currently.

Completely agree.

I wonder why camcaps comment leaders such as Jabbath are not interested in this apt.

I remember jealous Nikki yelling at Archi because he made out with Pocahontas. And now, she is DPeed by two gay men ! She made a huge progress. Hope pleasure will continue with her.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phil4466 said:

Completely agree.

I wonder why camcaps comment leaders such as Jabbath are not interested in this apt.

I remember jealous Nikki yelling at Archi because he made out with Pocahontas. And now, she is DPeed by two gay men ! She made a huge progress. Hope pleasure will continue with her.

Because I am not interested in that place. It's too obvious all what is going on there is completely controlled by their managers Afrodita & Clark. They play a game. Nobody is jealous or cheating with anybody. That's what they want you to believe....

Besides that I don't like the appartement. Too big some cams are not good placed. And too much hiding sometimes going on there. 

All that leads to I pretty much ignore that place.