B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #7

1 minute ago, presolone1 said:

Bonjour à tout le monde ; Petite mise au point de ma part ,je quitte le forum pour une longue période , vous n'aurez plus mes commentaires car il y a des personnes à qui je ne plait pas ,quand j'envoie des messages je suis toujours respectueux , DONC AU REVOIR LE FORUM ; DERNIER MéSSAGE DE PRESOLONE 1 

à demain 🙂

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It will be another stupid night with the girls trying to show each other who is the biggest _ _ _ _ _ around the 2 guys!!

The twins are in the apartment now. Absolutely nothing will happen anymore. Absolutely nothing.

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

How much do you want to bet on that???  The twins have already been fucking those two guys!

Although the twins are now almost a year in the project and RLC claims to give an insight into the private lives of the residents I have no idea with whom these girls have sex. The only thing I know is that these girls have never had sex in one of these apartments (at least not so long the cameras were running). 

As much as I would be happy to see a few guests in this apartment again (especially male ones), I am sure that the twins will just pretend to join in. As soon as something get any bit serious they will run (and that means both the big bedroom and the big bathroom are wasted). 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, Alladino a dit :

Although the twins are now almost a year in the project and RLC claims to give an insight into the private lives of the residents I have no idea with whom these girls have sex. The only thing I know is that these girls have never had sex in one of these apartments (at least not so long the cameras were running). 

As much as I would be happy to see a few guests in this apartment again (especially male ones), I am sure that the twins will just pretend to join in. As soon as something get any bit serious they will run (and that means both the big bedroom and the big bathroom are wasted). 

Run hopefully back to wherever they came from.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Alladino said:

they didn't run the night they were all naked and in the tub with Kylie and her guy in B2, did they??  the answer is no they didn't and then the apartment went conveniently UM for them to have their fun that nobody got to see!!!  Just like it did the night the glass top to the big table got broken in B2!!!