B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #7

46 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL yes, I hear that the _ _ _ _ _ are preparing their games for Bruno and Luno so they can show all the viewers just how big a _ _ _ _ _ _ they are!!  Tomorrow night will not get here quick enough for some of you and the rest of you hope it never happens.  Haven't you all seen enough of those 2 hired dicks?  If not, I feel sorry for you!!

Sure have...I'd seen enough after a coupla days in B1...When they turned up in B4, trying to shag anything with a pulse...😖

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO yes, that is true but it was still all show for the camera just like it was in B1 with Sara and Stella when they had the guys hanging around them all the time.  the majority of the girls are showgirls and that's just the way it is.....that's the way the cookie crumbles if you will..

You can't see it, i guess. Currently RLC has eight girls busy pretending to have fun. They perform to play some games that are played, if at all, to build sexual tension. 

What this apartment needs are real visitors who actually have a party there. Something that is not only for the camera but something that is really lived. 

I know you don't like to see guys, but I hope you realize that anyone who shows up in this apartment will certainly get some money for it. What is not a problem for the girls should not be a problem for the guys either. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Alladino said:

I know you don't like to see guys, but I hope you realize that anyone who shows up in this apartment will certainly get some money for it. What is not a problem for the girls should not be a problem for the guys either. 

yes, I believe that anyone who does anything where it pertains to nudity of any kind gets paid for it on RLC.  there would be absolutely no incentive otherwise and yes, you are correct, i never did like to see the guys in any of the apartments when I was a subscriber.  I would always wait until the guys left to view the girls in the couples apartments.  Unlike most of you that want to see these girls that you all have come to adore have sex with a guy, I was never one to want to see that!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1