B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #7

51 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't care if the girls are having sex with a guy or a girl. Important is only that it should be something that they would also do without cameras. 

Like, I'm a big fan of Piper and Tylor. I like the real thing, with real emotions and real desires.

That's why I think it's pointless to have eight predominantly straight girls play some silly games on friday night. They would never do that if there weren't cameras. 

Last week, with the two visitors there, there were at least some moments when you had the impression that people forgot the cameras. Unfortunately they were very short, but I think RLC could have built on it. Now, with the Twins in this place that possibility is destroyed. The twins will take every opportunity to keep it on a superficial show level. 

true harley me dont like it too..that these girls have sex with the hairy asses boy..i hate them i cant not see how they act like they are the men..such real nerds...goofy and woofy and the shity dancers are really crap shit boys lowest off all hairy monkeys and shity company..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Christophe Steegmans said:

true harley me dont like it too..that these girls have sex with the hairy asses boy..i hate them i cant not see how they act like they are the men..such real nerds...goofy and woofy and the shity dancers are really crap shit boys lowest off all hairy monkeys and shity company..

Every guy who sets foot in one of the GOV Apartments is made bad by some People in this forum. I recommend you work on your jealousy. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Every guy who sets foot in one of the GOV Apartments is made bad by some People in this forum. I recommend you work on your jealousy. 

Some of the girls were decidedly uncomfortable with the last 2 'Sara/Stella guys last time out...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Some of the girls were decidedly uncomfortable with the last 2 'Sara/Stella guys last time out...

Yeah, so much so that the event run three hours later than today's show. Today the girls had already lost all interest shortly after midnight. 

The problem with the last week event was that the girls wanted to keep the show going with the usual massage events. That could only lead to misunderstandings. But that was really a problem for the girls, who just want to pretend. 

Postscript: Shit, it goes on nevertheless. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Yeah, so much so that the event run three hours later than today's show. Today the girls had already lost all interest shortly after midnight. 

The problem with the last week event was that the girls wanted to keep the show going with the usual massage events. That could only lead to misunderstandings. But that was really a problem for the girls, who just want to pretend. 

I wasn't comparing them...I haven't even watched tonights 'show'...