Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November/December #7

happyone

5 hours ago, hondarellas said:

What do you expect ze81 from them, once we know people are addicted, how will they get their dose? And otherwise we expect to see some quality from them. 🤮

You're assuming that they're addicted. With a hunch like that, you should say you don't know for sure. 

9 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Tonight is only for tattoos! You offer absolutely nothing else!

I think it's good, very relaxed atmosphere. They have a good time. I think, it's great that there are guests in the apartment. 😀

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You're assuming that they're addicted. With a hunch like that, you should say you don't know for sure. 

I at least saw some time to receive the obvious merchandise. You can look and tie up their Christmas party last year to see how ridiculous and at the same time disgusting they turned out to be. You are not just pretending to say that they are of no use, your right to say what you want.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think it's good, very relaxed atmosphere. They have a good time. I think, it's great that there are guests in the apartment. 😀

I agree with you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1