Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #6

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't think so. His point of singling her out is that she is who he is interested in, not the others. Why would he care if Marla was on her phone if nothing she could ever do would interest him? He wants Melissa and from his point of view, the phone is ruining her potential, not only for his pleasure, but hopefully for hers too. 

Here is a flip side to that statement, what if hypothetically she is getting more pleasure from phone use and what if I am really happy to view that she is happy on the phone then why should she change for others and ruin my pleasure.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Everyone here pretty much makes comments about what they think and wish a tenant would do. Melissa has done direct in cam shows in the past. Surely it's ok to ask for more. 

But not everybody just keeps repeating time and again the same thing!!

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Everyone here pretty much makes comments about what they think and wish a tenant would do. Melissa has done direct in cam shows in the past. Surely it's ok to ask for more. 

Okay to ask. One time, a second time maybe even a third time. But not a thousand times like he does. Saying things all over again without any benefit from it could be considered trolling. I don't say he is a troll but that behavior is close to it.