Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #6

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

When you open that link you see the link is from VH site. 

What you mean with "end up in archives"?

You say 'moved to a different location,' and I was unclear where that might be other than in the archives?

14 minutes ago, squish said:

You say 'moved to a different location,' and I was unclear where that might be other than in the archives?

Here i was talking about photos / snapshots from the previews.. The archives goes on a different folder structure

I said "moved to a different location" because the only think i know is that the link stops working after 48H.. Deleted or Moved from the original folder are the only possibilities 🙂 

Probably it's all deleted from servers after 48H

7 hours ago, jjkopite said:

You could make the same comment about phone use in any of the apartments on here so why do you always single out Melissa?

If Marla or Angel or Rossy or Jasmine, etc. they spend the day on the phone, I don't care because I don't like them and I don't expect anything from them.
If Alisa or Sina or Mira, etc. they spend the day on the phone, I accept it because they always give me beautiful sex scenes.

On the contrary, seeing Melissa spend days and days attached to her cell phone without absolutely doing anything, makes me angry because I remember her when she was alive, active, sexual, nice, etc. and I would love to see her again in that way.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, budda said:

If Marla or Angel or Rossy or Jasmine, etc. they spend the day on the phone, I don't care because I don't like them and I don't expect anything from them.
If Alisa or Sina or Mira, etc. they spend the day on the phone, I accept it because they always give me beautiful sex scenes.

On the contrary, seeing Melissa spend days and days attached to her cell phone without absolutely doing anything, makes me angry because I remember her when she was alive, active, sexual, nice, etc. and I would love to see her again in that way.

So it is not the fact that she uses her phone like everybody else that you object to, it is just the fact that she is not performing for you the way you want her too?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

So it is not the fact that she uses her phone like everybody else that you object to, it is just the fact that she is not performing for you the way you want her too?

I don't think @budda is out of line saying that after all that's what most people view for is sex not screen watching.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Not to speak for him, but yeah to speak for him. It's hard to deny that she was a lot more full of life and eager to make fun happen when she was in the other apt and wasn't on her phone all the time. I think he's looking for a win-win, not a lose-win. That is, he's hoping that she will have a good time entertaining him. 

He was always posting about her phone use then as well. Everybody uses their phone a lot but he never comments or caps them and that is the point. I personally think most people in their 20's are too obsessed in their phones but to single one person out seems unfair!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

He was always posting about her phone use then as well. Everybody uses their phone a lot but he never comments or caps them and that is the point. I personally think most people in their 20's are too obsessed in their phones but to single one person out seems unfair!

Whoever said life is fair eh 🙄

• Upvote 1