Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #6

14 hours ago, Robwin said:

Don't we all do that in one form or the other if we were honest, solely by our comments?

We are all quite outspoken about cam positions and lighting etc solely to satisfy our viewing so why pick on one member for his views. We are quick enough to moan about bad behaviour or non action as we see it. So to complain about Budda is being rather hypocritical don't you think. JMO. 

1. Yes, that was precisely my point. Subs don't buy the right to direct
    the lives of the tenants, just a view through the cams.
  2. I didn't poke at anyone specifically. I was speaking in general terms
    about everyone who posts the same thing repetitively.

14 hours ago, budda said:

Does it mean "direct the lives of the tenants" to say that you are sorry to see a beautiful woman like Melissa spend hours and hours on the phone?

In every case - if you forgot - people have not subscribed to this site to see beautiful women who spend their days cleaning the house or ironing their clothes or washing the dishes. Or am I wrong ?

1. No, it doesn't mean that...if you had said it once or twice. But, when you
    repeat the same thing over and over, especially for weeks and weeks,
    you make it clear that you want a change to occur. In your case, you're
    saying that you want Melissa to stop using her phone the way she uses
    it because you don't like it. It doesn't matter how you say it, you're using
    repetition to try to change her behavior.
  2. I didn't make up this rule. It's been stated many times by other people. It
    doesn't matter what you want or expect to see when you subscribe. What
    you're paying for is the right to see what happens in the apartments. That's
    all, nothing else. It doesn't include trying to change their behavior by
    whatever means you use to try and change it.

It's up to the tenants to choose what they want to do to entertain us. It's not for us
to decide. If they don't get the views they need to make enough money, then they
either make a choice to do something different or they leave the project. But, it's
their choice. It's not up to us.

As I said before, if a tenant changes what they do to suit one person's desires,
they may be disappointing many other viewers and their income could suffer as
a result. Remember, there are many more viewers than just those who post on CC.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, maitre197 said:

I  am not agree. 

The tenants of WH  - not odinary people who are allowed to watch their lives. These are hired workers who receive money for their work. Each of them can earn more than on the project, doing physical labor. For example, in Ukraine, cashiers in supermarkets, seamstresses, and tractor drivers receive well. But the project participants do not want just easy money, they want to receive money and do nothing at all.
We, subscribers, also have our rights as consumers. Including the right to replace a defective product or its return with payment of compensation.

As I said to Budda, I didn't invent this rule. It's been around for ages.
Read my post to him. Whether you agree or not it doesn't change.

19 hours ago, budda said:

Giving an handjob while watching TV.  What a great passion!

tv.thumb.jpg.8598f841199f32071dd7be873c667e87.jpg  1

I admit embarrassing things I do all the time. I've done this a few times. Game of Thrones was on the last time i did it.  I was taping it, but it was a great episode! I played with it for about a half hour, when it was over ,by the time I got through with him he had not a single drop of cum left in him

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

32 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I admit embarrassing things I do all the time. I've done this a few times. Game of Thrones was on the last time i did it.  I was taping it, but it was a great episode! I played with it for about a half hour, when it was over ,by the time I got through with him he had not a single drop of cum left in him

When Daenerys was burning Kings Landing??? 😁😁

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

What did you think of the ending?

Considering the last episodes it was some kind of predictable.. I wasn't a vey big deep fan that knew every step from the past or where all the "cities" was located on the map but was evident the differences on details between the first 6th and the last 2 seasons and specially the speed.
But i don't consider the end was so bad like was painted