Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #6

Just now, Amy3 said:

Then you are more then welcome to post comments in favor of that point of view. By all means tell us how you love watching her on her phone. But don't stop there, feel free to go into other apt threads and post comments there wishing they would stare that their phone more. It's all personal preference. Surely it's ok to be that way and be tolerated by other members here. 

By doing that he should be also okay with people not liking that behavior. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay to ask. One time, a second time maybe even a third time. But not a thousand times like he does. Saying things all over again without any benefit from it could be considered trolling. I don't say he is a troll but that behavior is close to it. 

Well don't say it then,problem solved.

• Sad 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Then you are more then welcome to post comments in favor of that point of view. By all means tell us how you love watching her on her phone. But don't stop there, feel free to go into other apt threads and post comments there wishing they would stare that their phone more. It's all personal preference. Surely it's ok to be that way and be tolerated by other members here. 

I am simply pointing to the fact that yes by all means have your say and let it go and not to keep going to try and change the participants behaviour because that only benefits what one person likes when I am sure there are people out in the world enjoying how it is now.

2 hours ago, jjkopite said:

So it is not the fact that she uses her phone like everybody else that you object to, it is just the fact that she is not performing for you the way you want her too?

Well jjkopite, Melissa doesn't seem to use the phone like everyone else.

I've just checked the previews and there are 7 people in other apartments looking at their phones without even one comment about it, so why should Melissa be the only one that gets capped and commented about when she does it? Is it not worth mentioning when somebody else does it? Or is it just not allowed when Melissa does it?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Exactly! It's other members telling other members to shut up. It's not right for anyone here to curb someone's speech unless it breaks the rules, and we all know how that goes. I personally am enjoying Budda's comments and running dialogue about Melissa and her phone. I want to see where it goes. Why must he be silenced cause some members here don't like it. 

Budda can say what he likes but I reserve the right to also say when he just becomes a broken record repeating the same thing about the same person time and time again.

• Like 2