B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #8 / December #1

47 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm sure RLC have a perfectly good explanation for doing it...

image.jpeg.43eba371b40f34a139b4f8d7c33abb24.jpeg

To be fair, Valerie's room has always been considered a single, and is a bit small to have 2 girls in long term, so I can see why they can't fit an extra girl in - but it would have been nice if they'd moved Holly and Valerie into the twin room together - something tells me it won't stop them spending a fair amount of time together anyway, though sadly I expect Holly will return to bating in her own bed rather than next to Val.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

She was a bit of a control freak in B1 and I don't think many of the girls warmed to her, especially Belle, who left for B2...She only fucked once, as far as I'm aware, and that was in her bedroom. Imo she's seems a nicer person now...although still a little strange. 

I did notice she loves things to be done at her own pace....She is into meditation maybe that calmed her down a bit...She seems to get on with everyone now and that's what matters the most...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

Goodbye, Evelyn! She caused some conflict in the house, but she was good in her own way. Gave us some sneaky voyeuristic moments. I wish her well!

it was the girl attracted me the most in B4 because of her nice body but i was dissapointed during my suscription because just too immature and too much time on this phone,

if she return one day i hope to see her in a couples on vacation apartments with the boyfriend it will be more interesting to watch in my opinion