B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #8 / December #1

2 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

I also heard she had sex all over the apartment and was a bit of a troublemaker...The girl is such a mystery and I like it 😅

She was a bit of a control freak in B1 and I don't think many of the girls warmed to her, especially Belle, who left for B2...She only fucked once, as far as I'm aware, and that was in her bedroom. Imo she's seems a nicer person now...although still a little strange. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She was a bit of a control freak in B1 and I don't think many of the girls warmed to her, especially Belle, who left for B2...She only fucked once, as far as I'm aware, and that was in her bedroom. Imo she's seems a nicer person now...although still a little strange. 

i think you are right naga she did have sex in b1 and i think it was with the photographer if im not mistaken noldus will probably know more then me.

13 minutes ago, canito said:

i think you are right naga she did have sex in b1 and i think it was with the photographer if im not mistaken noldus will probably know more then me.

I don't think it was the photographer, Canito...some other guy, and totally out of the blue if I remember correctly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hornygirl said:

So the names have changed to put Holly in with Alla.  Be interesting to see how much time she spends in there, and how much still in Valerie's bed 😀

Why would they do that? She is good with Valerie in her room. It will most likely end up as a wasted bed.

hace 5 minutos, nagachilli2 dijo:

Todas las chicas B4 han sido enfriando todo el día o están dormidos ... Me pregunto si eso es debido a que va a ser una noche tarde esta noche, celebrando el cumpleaños de Val ...

No esta el día en Barcelona como para salir a la calle (lo digo porque vengo de allí), en la cama se esta muy bien ...😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, omedo said:

No esta el día en Barcelona como para salir a la calle (lo digo porque vengo de allí), en la cama se esta muy bien ...😉

Yes, it's pretty wet. BNut Wednesday seems to be their clubbing night now, and the'll probably get taxis...

So you're from Barca...Have you a telescope or some powerful binoculars?...😎

image.jpeg.5edb512020dba677481946b60cb8bf20.jpeg

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

All the B4 girls have been chilling all day or are asleep...I wonder if that's because it's gonna be a late night tonight, celebrating Val's birthday...

Then it should be like this 😊
😁 'Fresh girls can come to good thoughts.'