Jump to content
Noldus

B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 December #2

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

 

I guess you have experienced a norwegian winter? If you go outside and just breath in minus 35 degrees Celsius, you are going to cough! You can even feel the air feels different!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ed2 said:

I guess you have experienced a norwegian winter? If you go outside and just breath in minus 35 degrees Celsius, you are going to cough! You can even feel the air feels different!

Ever been to Edmonton or worse Fort MacMurray in January?  There is no ocean nearby to moderate.  You have no idea how cold can be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Everyone gets offended by the slightest things.

you can say that again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ed2 said:

Being exposed to cold teperatures makes the imune system work slower, and that increases the chances of sleeping viruses you already have inside you to actually set in. Besides, breathing cold and dry air can make your throat coughy even if you don't get a cold.

i'm sure sucking cock has nothing to do with it 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ed2 said:

Being exposed to cold teperatures makes the imune system work slower, and that increases the chances of sleeping viruses you already have inside you to actually set in. Besides, breathing cold and dry air can make your throat coughy even if you don't get a cold.

Well cold is relative to me. Having spent a few "winters" in Spain I didn't consider it cold. As I write this it is 54F in Barcelona. And due to its proximity to water it is never dry 74% is the current humidity. All the moisture in the air is what makes 54F seem cold as it is always damp. This is just my thoughts. I mean no offense at all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Ever been to Edmonton or worse Fort MacMurray in January?  There is no ocean nearby to moderate.  You have no idea how cold can be.

Edmonton 53 degrees north.
Fort MacMurray 56 degrees north.
I've lived all my life at 64 degrees north, at 160 meters above sea level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Edmonton 53 degrees north.
Fort MacMurray 56 degrees north.
I've lived all my life at 64 degrees north, at 160 meters above sea level.

Congratulations, but i guess you never understood that the temperature is moderated by the ocean.  The further away from the western ocean you are, the colder it gets in winter. Degrees north is not the only factor to do with how cold it gets my friend.  If it was, then the UK would be much colder than say , Chicago which  is way further south and it's way colder.  Toronto is the same latitude as Cannes in France, but we are a long way from palm trees.  Chicago is similar latitude to Barcelona, but it's a lot fucking colder there in winter.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Congratulations, but i guess you never understood that the temperature is moderated by the ocean.  The further away from the western ocean you are, the colder it gets in winter. Degrees north is not the only factor to do with how cold it gets my friend.  If it was, then the UK would be much colder than say , Chicago which  is way further south and it's way colder.  Toronto is the same latitude as Cannes in France, but we are a long way from palm trees.  Chicago is similar latitude to Barcelona, but it's a lot fucking colder there in winter.  

I thought the temperature was moderated by what month it was.  Like December was supposed to be colder than June.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Congratulations, but i guess you never understood that the temperature is moderated by the ocean.  The further away from the western ocean you are, the colder it gets in winter. Degrees north is not the only factor to do with how cold it gets my friend.  If it was, then the UK would be much colder than say , Chicago which  is way further south and it's way colder.  Toronto is the same latitude as Cannes in France, but we are a long way from palm trees.  Chicago is similar latitude to Barcelona, but it's a lot fucking colder there in winter.  

But experienced temperature is alot stronger where the air is alot more moist, as water lead heat better than dry air. Anyway, the point was that cold temperatures can increase colds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

But experienced temperature is alot stronger where the air is alot more moist, as water lead heat better than dry air. Anyway, the point was that cold temperatures can increase colds.

whatever...you keep on moving the ball every time I call you out.  Bottom line if the girls are sick it's no because they are cold.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ze81 said:

In cc i learned long time ago something,we all forum users,but not all exactly equal😉.Cheers.

There are lots of things in that happen in the background on the Forum that other Members do not see. Such as Members getting sat out away from the Forum for a certain period of time when they overstep the line. Warning Points are given as well. They take their lumps and they return. They may not agree with the decision but they take their punishment and they move along. Some learn as they go along and others just don't change.  So to say others get preferential treatment over others is just not so.  Just ask someone like Harley how many times he has had his toes stepped on. I don't have enough fingers and toes to keep count. There are a few others as well.  

I declare this little debate is over.     Cheers!  👨

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you can say that again!

Everyone gets offended by the slightest things.    There!  I said it again.   🤣

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ed2 said:

Being exposed to cold teperatures makes the imune system work slower, and that increases the chances of sleeping viruses you already have inside you to actually set in. Besides, breathing cold and dry air can make your throat coughy even if you don't get a cold.

They just need to purchase some Fisherman's Friend and they'll be on the mend in no time.   

0789ca0d0a51be5b3b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2233 Aria, Nice and Belle left for the club

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...