B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 December #2

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Congratulations, but i guess you never understood that the temperature is moderated by the ocean.  The further away from the western ocean you are, the colder it gets in winter. Degrees north is not the only factor to do with how cold it gets my friend.  If it was, then the UK would be much colder than say , Chicago which  is way further south and it's way colder.  Toronto is the same latitude as Cannes in France, but we are a long way from palm trees.  Chicago is similar latitude to Barcelona, but it's a lot fucking colder there in winter.  

But experienced temperature is alot stronger where the air is alot more moist, as water lead heat better than dry air. Anyway, the point was that cold temperatures can increase colds.

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

But experienced temperature is alot stronger where the air is alot more moist, as water lead heat better than dry air. Anyway, the point was that cold temperatures can increase colds.

whatever...you keep on moving the ball every time I call you out.  Bottom line if the girls are sick it's no because they are cold.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ze81 said:

In cc i learned long time ago something,we all forum users,but not all exactly equal😉.Cheers.

There are lots of things in that happen in the background on the Forum that other Members do not see. Such as Members getting sat out away from the Forum for a certain period of time when they overstep the line. Warning Points are given as well. They take their lumps and they return. They may not agree with the decision but they take their punishment and they move along. Some learn as they go along and others just don't change.  So to say others get preferential treatment over others is just not so.  Just ask someone like Harley how many times he has had his toes stepped on. I don't have enough fingers and toes to keep count. There are a few others as well.  

I declare this little debate is over.     Cheers!  👨

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

Being exposed to cold teperatures makes the imune system work slower, and that increases the chances of sleeping viruses you already have inside you to actually set in. Besides, breathing cold and dry air can make your throat coughy even if you don't get a cold.

They just need to purchase some Fisherman's Friend and they'll be on the mend in no time.   

0789ca0d0a51be5b3b.jpg

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you mean they left for the Spanish place!!  i think everyone by now knows where all the bruises come from on these girls.  everyone can stop pretending to be blind now!!

My goodness, stop being so jealous. These guys didn't harm you, and the girls had fun. 

• Like 2