B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 December #2

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Piper and Taylor are the real deal, which is a breath of fresh air...although that bed probably didn't smell like that when they'd finished...🤣

I'm sure it did!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Probably something to do with the fact that many of them are arseholes...IMO of course...😉

Like I said, I guess a lot of guys in this thread see it this way because jealousy often plays a part.

I think most important is only what the girls like. 

Just now, Alladino said:

Like I said, I guess a lot of guys in this thread see it this way because jealousy often plays a part.

I think most important is only what the girls like. 

I can't tell a lie..When any of these guys turn up in the Barca apt, I'm as jealous as fuck...Which hot blooded non gay man wouldn't be?...but that shouldn't influence our posts because we'll never meet them. 

Apart from Nicole, who could choose a decent guy, most of the girls can't...I spose if all Sara and Stalla wanted was to be fucked relentless, then they chose well...but we know what these are all about now..😏

As for 'what the girls like'...do they all, really...?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I can't tell a lie..When any of these guys turn up in the Barca apt, I'm as jealous as fuck...Which hot blooded non gay man wouldn't be?...but that shouldn't influence our posts because we'll never meet them. 

Apart from Nicole, who could choose a decent guy, most of the girls can't...I spose if all Sara and Stalla wanted was to be fucked relentless, then they chose well...but we know what these are all about now..😏

As for 'what the girls like'...do they all, really...?

I can't know that. There is so much artificial elements in GOV, so much just played for the cameras, it's hard to know for sure. 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

These apartments need more visitors, especially male visitors. The girls just have more fun when they're with some guys (most of them are hetero). 

Slowly, I find it very strange that every time a guy shows up in GOV, he's made bad by some here. The best explanation for this is that some here are just jealous. 

I honestly don't believe anyone is jealous about any guys hooking up with any of these girls.  What I am tired of is you trying to push guys into these apartments that are nothing more to these girls than a fuck.  there are already apartments for couples fucking.  here is the deal Alladino, if it was truly a boyfriend of one of the girls it wouldn't bother me near as much as it is when hired dicks for RLC come in to just fuck these girls because they all want some bonus money.  do you think Holly was the only one that got bonus money the other night?  of course she wasn't, her and fro boy both got bonus money for their act!!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry mods...I know this is OT, and a 1 off, but nobody is reading or posting in the B5 thread...

I can't understand some of the guys here...I hate the shows as much of a lot of you do here. I agree it was another shit show between Loraine and Blair and I'm all for more real life shit...You cry out for more REAL LIFE, yet nobody commented on B5 tonight...That was REAL LIFE for sure...:huh:
B5 offered that tonight, as it has done in boat loads since Nelly/Bogdan and Piper/Taylor teamed up...Tonight, imo, P&T were awesome. What a great session between 2 girls who are obviously so into each other...it's as real as you'll get on here...Jeez, the girls had to virtually swim off that bed, it was so wet!!...I suppose it would've been the breaststroke if they did lol...

I was gonna say 'Great show girls'...but it wasn't a show...😍

i didn't see any of what you are talking about or i would have been all over commenting on it like flies on stink!!  Maybe others haven't seen it yet either.  Give people that actually have a life, time to see it and that's all i have to say!

40 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

In fact..the re-introduction of Kristy to RLC is a poor choice in my opinion.  Kristy is an expert at conveying BS bi tendencies...meanwhile I have video of her pulling a face in revulsion to touching Kamy's  vagina while they were in their own apartment.  Krist is as hetero as a girl can get, but she had no business checking the bi box when it came to RLC.

BRAVO!!