B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 December #2

3 minutes ago, van the man said:

Lorraine and Blair have zero understanding of sexuality. I don't know who was more bored Lorraine Blair or ME!!!!! Work completed for the night. Now they can get back to their phones!!! 

I got a better hard on looking at the table in the dining room...I didn't really, I'm not a perv you know...😏

• Like 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL i'm not the least bit jealous Alladino.  I just don't like hearing about those two guys invading the Barcelona establishments!!

These apartments need more visitors, especially male visitors. The girls just have more fun when they're with some guys (most of them are hetero). 

Slowly, I find it very strange that every time a guy shows up in GOV, he's made bad by some here. The best explanation for this is that some here are just jealous. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

These apartments need more visitors, especially male visitors. The girls just have more fun when they're with some guys (most of them are hetero). 

Slowly, I find it very strange that every time a guy shows up in GOV, he's made bad by some here. The best explanation for this is that some here are just jealous. 

Nobody is jealous, but I can assure you that many on here are sick and tired of your non stop repeating the same shit over and over.  If you want cock...GO TO VHTV 

• Like 1

Sorry mods...I know this is OT, and a 1 off, but nobody is reading or posting in the B5 thread...

I can't understand some of the guys here...I hate the shows as much of a lot of you do here. I agree it was another shit show between Loraine and Blair and I'm all for more real life shit...You cry out for more REAL LIFE, yet nobody commented on B5 tonight...That was REAL LIFE for sure...:huh:
B5 offered that tonight, as it has done in boat loads since Nelly/Bogdan and Piper/Taylor teamed up...Tonight, imo, P&T were awesome. What a great session between 2 girls who are obviously so into each other...it's as real as you'll get on here...Jeez, the girls had to virtually swim off that bed, it was so wet!!...I suppose it would've been the breaststroke if they did lol...

I was gonna say 'Great show girls'...but it wasn't a show...😍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, maxfactor said:

Nobody is jealous, but I can assure you that many on here are sick and tired of your non stop repeating the same shit over and over.  If you want cock...GO TO VHTV 

This isn't about guys. It's about more real life or at least some real emotions. 

As just mentioned, most girls in GOV are into guys. In order to see actual attraction, they need to be also in the apartment. Otherwise the girls leave for every party the camera view and just perform silly shows on camera. 

Again, these apartments need more guests, and ideally a lot more male guests.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry mods...I know this is OT, and a 1 off, but nobody is reading or posting in the B5 thread...

I can't understand some of the guys here...I hate the shows as much of a lot of you do here. I agree it was another shit show between Loraine and Blair and I'm all for more real life shit...You cry out for more REAL LIFE, yet nobody commented on B5 tonight...That was REAL LIFE for sure...:huh:
B5 offered that tonight, as it has done in boat loads since Nelly/Bogdan and Piper/Taylor teamed up...Tonight, imo, P&T were awesome. What a great session between 2 girls who are obviously so into each other...it's as real as you'll get on here...Jeez, the girls had to virtually swim off that bed, it was so wet!!...I suppose it would've been the breaststroke if they did lol...

Their hate of "lesbian shows" is cover for "I wanna see more cock".  It has noting to do with lesbians...they hate the thought of a girl with another, when they are also with men outside of RLC.  I agree that the B2 show was pathetic as usual.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

This isn't about guys. It's about more real life or at least some real emotions. 

As just mentioned, most girls in GOV are into guys. In order to see actual attraction, they need to be also in the apartment. Otherwise the girls leave for every party the camera view and just perform silly shows on camera. 

Again, these apartments need more guests, and ideally a lot more male guests.

Why don't you just use copy  and never turn off your computer, then every 5 minutes just paste the same shit 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Imagine that Naga ??? I am not surprised as they just want to complain about some things that will never change.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was a great show but yet these two got top cam over them....This auto top cam functionality can be a pain sometimes...

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Their hate of "lesbian shows" is cover for "I wanna see more cock".  It has noting to do with lesbians...they hate the thought of a girl with another, when they are also with men outside of RLC.  I agree that the B2 show was pathetic as usual.

Piper and Taylor are the real deal, which is a breath of fresh air...although that bed probably didn't smell like that when they'd finished...🤣

• Like 2