B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 December #2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Piper and Taylor are the real deal, which is a breath of fresh air...although that bed probably didn't smell like that when they'd finished...🤣

They are nice girls, just living in the moment.  I'm happy to see them get along...in proper lighting of course.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry mods...I know this is OT, and a 1 off, but nobody is reading or posting in the B5 thread...

I can't understand some of the guys here...I hate the shows as much of a lot of you do here. I agree it was another shit show between Loraine and Blair and I'm all for more real life shit...You cry out for more REAL LIFE, yet nobody commented on B5 tonight...That was REAL LIFE for sure...:huh:
B5 offered that tonight, as it has done in boat loads since Nelly/Bogdan and Piper/Taylor teamed up...Tonight, imo, P&T were awesome. What a great session between 2 girls who are obviously so into each other...it's as real as you'll get on here...Jeez, the girls had to virtually swim off that bed, it was so wet!!...I suppose it would've been the breaststroke if they did lol...

I was gonna say 'Great show girls'...but it wasn't a show...😍

One thing I like About Piper and Tylor in RLC is that they actually into each other. Something similar can be observed with Valierie, who is really keen on Holly. 

What's really unfortunate are all these events where you immediately see that the girls don't have any real interest in each other (except maybe friendship) but still perform this sexual acts. That's really silly.  Loraine and Blair are one example of this, but they are way more.

Anyway, that is why I think there are more guys needed in GOV. Alternatively, RLC could also simply cast more girls who are lesbians. Maybe even one or two real lesbian couples. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

One thing I like About Piper and Tylor in RLC is that they actually into each other. Something similar can be observed with Valierie, who is really keen on Holly. 

What's really unfortunate are all these events where you immediately see that the girls don't have any real interest in each other (except maybe friendship) but still perform this sexual acts. That's really silly.  Loraine and Blair are one example of this, but they are way more.

Anyway, that is why I think there are more guys needed in GOV. Alternatively, RLC could also simply cast more girls who are lesbians. Maybe even one or two real lesbian couples. 

It's your continued use of the word "lesbians" that gives away your real motive...don't you fucking understand?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

It's you continued use of the word "lesbians" that gives away your real motive...don't you fucking understand?

Just be serious. Do you really think that this event of Loraine and Blair has any value more than a chaturbate like show?

Where's the point in having girls do some shows on a site that should give an insight into the private life of the residents?

I believe that many of the girls in these apartments check yes to the question …"are you bisexual" when they applied to RLC.  The breakdown is that number one...they are Russian and Ukrainian and no matter what, their culture does not have the tolerance for homosexual activity, the way the west does.  Number two...they have to do it on camera.  Over and over, we see girls not prepared to do what they signed up for simply because of the cameras.

Bi sexual does not mean they are lesbians, for those too immature to get the difference. :dodgy:

• Like 1

Just now, Alladino said:

Just be serious. Do you really think that this event of Loraine and Blair has any value more than a chaturbate like show?

Where's the point in having girls do some shows on a site that should give an insight into the private life of the residents?

Yes we have been saying that they should not be on RLC.  It does not mean they are totally hetero though.  My wife is Bi...but I can tell you she's not gonna do it on cam...or anything else for that matter.  

• Like 1

In fact..the re-introduction of Kristy to RLC is a poor choice in my opinion.  Kristy is an expert at conveying BS bi tendencies...meanwhile I have video of her pulling a face in revulsion to touching Kamy's  vagina while they were in their own apartment.  Krist is as hetero as a girl can get, but she had no business checking the bi box when it came to RLC.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Yes we have been saying that they should not be on RLC.  It does not mean they are totally hetero though.  My wife is Bi...but I can tell you she's not gonna do it on cam...or anything else for that matter.  

Now I see what you mean. I wasn't precise enough when I was talking about lesbian girls, it should also include bi girls, of course. 

Nevertheless I think that there are far too few visitors in GOV, and at least with so many hetro girls, there should be more male visitors as well. 

By the way, my actual point was a completely different one, I wondered why all male visitors are always made bad in this forum. 

Just now, Alladino said:

Now I see what you mean. I wasn't precise enough when I was talking about lesbian girls, it should also include bi girls, of course. 

Nevertheless I think that there are far too few visitors in GOV, and at least with so many hetro girls, there should be more male visitors as well. 

By the way, my actual point was a completely different one, I wondered why all male visitors are always made bad in this forum. 

Probably something to do with the fact that many of them are arseholes...IMO of course...😉

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Piper and Taylor are the real deal, which is a breath of fresh air...although that bed probably didn't smell like that when they'd finished...🤣

Taylor acted like Piper never squirted before. It was great.

• Like 1