B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 December #2

On 12/2/2019 at 11:27 PM, firewall said:

i know but for my mental health when Belle is here yes 🙂 i prefer don't read his posts

Yeah and I don't want to read most of the posts on here but I have to put up with their shit. You could put me on ignore, but yeah the ignore system doesn't work so well. Considering the amount certain people post (and 2 of them when I was here managed to post 100 times in a day whereas I posted an average of about 4 a day during her last month) I've been remarkably restrained. So I'll post what I want when I want.
I've never put you on ignore so you must be doing something right.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

and it sad to see BELLE.sleeping on the sofa. seeing it was BELLE  who made b2 famous...and rlc puts her on the sofa.when they should have told the two worthless .aria and nice to go. so the true star BELLE .has a bed to sleep in .for the time she is there...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and it sad to see BELLE.sleeping on the sofa. seeing it was BELLE  who made b2 famous...and rlc puts her on the sofa.when they should have told the two worthless .aria and nice to go. so the true star BELLE .has a bed to sleep in .for the time she is there...

Belle is a grown ass woman and sleeping on the couch ain't gonna kill you. She doesn't even live here so if she doesn't like the couch she could take her ass on somewhere else.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Belle is a grown ass woman and sleeping on the couch ain't gonna kill you. She doesn't even live here so if she doesn't like the couch she could take her ass on somewhere else.

and like I said she is the one who made b2 .and you just want to make it look like you know all .but you just think you do .it was us old timers that was watching rlc .when it first came online. who have seen it all.l not ones that just think they know it all about rlc like you try to make it sound like you know. .sorry but I was here and seen it  happen .from when rlc first came online ...unlike you and the ones who try very hard to make it seem. like you and them know it all .but unlike you and them I did see it all as it happened .and with that you HAVE VERY GOOD NIGHT ..MR.TROLL OF CC.AS WE CAN SEE YOU HAVE BEEN ON ALL THE BARCELONA APTS TONIGHT TELLING US THAT YOU KNOW ALL..

12 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and like I said she is the one who made b2 .and you just want to make it look like you know all .but you just think you do .it was us old timers that was watching rlc .when it first came online. who have seen it all.l not ones that just think they know it all about rlc like you try to make it sound like you know. .sorry but I was here and seen it  happen .from when rlc first came online ...unlike you and the ones who try very hard to make it seem. like you and them know it all .but unlike you and them I did see it all as it happened .and with that you HAVE VERY GOOD NIGHT ..MR.TROLL OF CC.AS WE CAN SEE YOU HAVE BEEN ON ALL THE BARCELONA APTS TONIGHT TELLING US THAT YOU KNOW ALL..

Lol....

• Like 2