B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 December #2

10 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Belle is a grown ass woman and sleeping on the couch ain't gonna kill you. She doesn't even live here so if she doesn't like the couch she could take her ass on somewhere else.

I hope Belle will come back to the RLC cast. Maybe to B4 in the big room as a replacement for the twins.  😀

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nice is beginning to open up nicely...:biggrin:

lol Her water bates are sure open. Almost hurts watching how hard the water is hitting on her clit. There is no way my current girlfriend could do that as sensitive as her clit is she would jump out of the tub.

12 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Belle is a grown ass woman and sleeping on the couch ain't gonna kill you. She doesn't even live here so if she doesn't like the couch she could take her ass on somewhere else.

She did of course start her life at B2 sleeping on the sofa even after she officially became a resident because her room was too cold.

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

I hope Belle will come back to the RLC cast. Maybe to B4 in the big room as a replacement for the twins.  😀

Well no-one in Barca history has had to share rooms as much as her. In fact she's barely had a room to herself since she started. And she's hardly ever been in big bath - I think that has quite a bit to do with the pain she gets from soap suds. Even during the 4some when it was getting real hot swapping partners she had to stop. I would have loved her to have taken a few dancing showers in there. Last time apart from the awesome 4somes (well 2 out of 3) Belle seemed somewhat restricted by Nate and especially his illness, so maybe you can look forward to more with other girls than last time if she stays. We know she's capable. 

38 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well no-one in Barca history has had to share rooms as much as her. In fact she's barely had a room to herself since she started. And she's hardly ever been in big bath - I think that has quite a bit to do with the pain she gets from soap suds. Even during the 4some when it was getting real hot swapping partners she had to stop. I would have loved her to have taken a few dancing showers in there. Last time apart from the awesome 4somes (well 2 out of 3) Belle seemed somewhat restricted by Nate and especially his illness, so maybe you can look forward to more with other girls than last time if she stays. We know she's capable. 

If they are still a couple, I would like to see the two togther in this room. So it wouldn't really be an aprtment just for her alone. 

As you may remember, I'm not such a big fan of shows. I liked Belle (or the two) as a couple (and of course their tries in swapping partners). There were a lot of emotions involved (e.g. Nate be scared Belle might get angry later). 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Alladino said:

If they are still a couple, I would like to see the two togther in this room. So it wouldn't really be an aprtment just for her alone. 

As you may remember, I'm not such a big fan of shows. I liked Belle (or the two) as a couple (and of course their tries in swapping partners). There were a lot of emotions involved (e.g. Nate be scared Belle might get angry later). 

So it's a show if two girls are together...but not if it's a girl and a guy?  Your logic gives you away again.  :dodgy:

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

So it's a show if two girls are together...but not if it's a girl and a guy?  Your logic gives you away again.  :dodgy:

I know you don't understand the difference. Interesting is what could be (or is) a situation in real life. If there is a motivation aside from the camera, or better, if there is no camera present, could the situation sill occur?

Valierie, for example, seems to have a real interest in girls (beside her interrest in guys). Therefore I find it interesting to see how she is doing in the project. The situation with Holly is therefore also very interesting, especially since she seems to be a little bit submissive. These are situations with real motivations. Just like there were real motivations in the Situation with Bella and Nate. 

You keep trying to act like I'm mad about seeing guys in GOV. That is not the case. I would just like to see something the girls (or residents in general) have actual interrest in. Considering this and also that most Girls there are hetro, this also meens i think it is best to see more guys in the project.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I know you don't understand the difference. Interesting is what could be (or is) a situation in real life. If there is a motivation aside from the camera, or better, if there is no camera present, could the situation sill occur?

Valierie, for example, seems to have a real interest in girls (beside her interrest in guys). Therefore I find it interesting to see how she is doing in the project. The situation with Holly is therefore also very interesting, especially since she seems to be a little bit submissive. These are situations with real motivations. Just like there were real motivations in the Situation with Bella and Nate. 

You keep trying to act like I'm mad about seeing guys in GOV. That is not the case. I would just like to see something the girls (or residents in general) have actual interrest in. Considering this and also that most Girls there are hetro, this also meens i think it is best to see more guys in the project.

"i think it is best to see more guys in the project."

We know, you keep repeating it over and over. :dodgy:

By the way...you do understand that there is a "show" constantly going on in the COV Maracuya and Elden apartment.  They may be together, but they have been putting on a show since he showed up on RLC in Moscow.
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1