B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #2

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

👍❤️💋

I'm an active subscriber, and I love her! You've never even watched her, so does it even make any difference?....

not as far as i'm concerned.  what i don't understand is how you can profess your love for some girl on your computer screen....that's what boggles my mind the most!!

9 hours ago, Alladino said:

Well, I guess there never was a real chance of a good night. Once all the girls went into show mode, it was clear what was going to happen. 

I always wonder why you pretend any of this bullshit is spontaneous. Especially girls like Monica, Sophie or the Twins do nothing spontaneously. They are Show Girls and everything they do is planned and worked over. No emotions, but cold calculation to earn as much money as possible and with as little effort they can get away with. 

I totally disagree..especially about Monica...😏

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

not as far as i'm concerned.  what i don't understand is how you can profess your love for some girl on your computer screen....that's what boggles my mind the most!!

I guess the same reason some guys can spew their hate towards some people on your computer screen.... Loneliness!

• Like 2

If some of you have so many good friends, and a perfect life, why are you spending your time on CC complaining about RLC?

Personally, RLC gives me a purpose and meaning in life. Getting to watch these friendships, and other people's real life, gives me the opprtunity to feel some intimacy that I will never have in my own life. I'm 24 years old, I have strong feelings and desires like anyone my age. Feelings and desires I can never live out. Because I was born with a muscular desease, and I've been in a wheelchair my whole life. There you have it. That's why I love girls on my computer screen!

What is your excuse?

• Like 16

MONICA.❤️  I haven't been around much to watch you live. but I have.watched the replays. and I still think you are the best. that ever graced us on RLC so please .keep doing as you like .. and I know you will be making all that say bad things about you eat their words.. and I hope to have more time to watch you live and not .have to just see you on replay .so a belated  good night GIF and just to let you know I will always love you ..😘❤️

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

27 minutes ago, ed2 said:

If some of you have so many good friends, and a perfect life, why are you spending your time on CC complaining about RLC?

Personally, RLC gives me a purpose and meaning in life. Getting to watch these friendships, and other people's real life, gives me the opprtunity to feel some intimacy that I will never have in my own life. I'm 24 years old, I have strong feelings and desires like anyone my age. Feelings and desires I can never live out. Because I was born with a muscular desease, and I've been in a wheelchair my whole life. There you have it. That's why I love girls on my computer screen!

What is your excuse?

I think we all hang around these pages and watch RLC for a variety of reasons and can never really understand what motivates each of us. I have enjoyed being part of CC over quite a few years and have managed to engage with a number of people in an enjoyable way and am proud to say a number of CC members have become good buddies. I realise of course that we never really know the person at the other end of the screen but I have realised there are some very intelligent people engaging with CC. I personally love the conflict that sometimes flares up. Sadly we live in a world where many people are offended at the slightest thing said by other people they might not agree with. Avoiding conflict stifles open debate and attacks freedom of speech and thought. Personal attacks, threats and bullying are a no no but robust debate should be welcomed at all times. Agree to disagree is a great premise for contentment whilst allowing for a good debate.

Ed2 don't worry about what others think. If you love watching particular people on RLC and feel warm feeling for them then carry on and enjoy every moment. I'm at the other end of the circle of life from you but share great affection for certain people on RLC. There are many who I can't relate to and therefore try to avoid but those I enjoy I enjoy immensely. The demise of the Russian apartments has seriously damaged RLC and has removed many of the apartments and people that I loved to watch. I guess seeing some of the people resurface in other countries is some sort of compromise but it is difficult to relate to the new situation. Personally I miss Eva. I found her totally beautiful. Her face is on a par with Audrey Hepburn who has always been considered the most beautiful woman in the world and whose face still features in the media decades after her death (I know Leora loves Audrey Hepburn too!) Eva was fascinating, beguiling, full of reflection and seemed to be figuring out her place in the world whilst studying and of course having a very adventurous sex life. Leora of course is wonderful to watch. Another fascinating girl. I conversed with her for a short time and she shared some interesting details of her life. She is a very smart and intelligent girl. 

Ed2 all the best to you. I can't imagine what you must have gone through in your short life so far. Keep enjoying RLC and CC and I look forward to many debates in the future.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, van the man said:

I think we all hang around these pages and watch RLC for a variety of reasons and can never really understand what motivates each of us. I have enjoyed being part of CC over quite a few years and have managed to engage with a number of people in an enjoyable way and am proud to say a number of CC members have become good buddies. I realise of course that we never really know the person at the other end of the screen but I have realised there are some very intelligent people engaging with CC. I personally love the conflict that sometimes flares up. Sadly we live in a world where many people are offended at the slightest thing said by other people they might not agree with. Avoiding conflict stifles open debate and attacks freedom of speech and thought. Personal attacks, threats and bullying are a no no but robust debate should be welcomed at all times. Agree to disagree is a great premise for contentment whilst allowing for a good debate.

Ed2 don't worry about what others think. If you love watching particular people on RLC and feel warm feeling for them then carry on and enjoy every moment. I'm at the other end of the circle of life from you but share great affection for certain people on RLC. There are many who I can't relate to and therefore try to avoid but those I enjoy I enjoy immensely. The demise of the Russian apartments has seriously damaged RLC and has removed many of the apartments and people that I loved to watch. I guess seeing some of the people resurface in other countries is some sort of compromise but it is difficult to relate to the new situation. Personally I miss Eva. I found her totally beautiful. Her face is on a par with Audrey Hepburn who has always been considered the most beautiful woman in the world and whose face still features in the media decades after her death (I know Leora loves Audrey Hepburn too!) Eva was fascinating, beguiling, full of reflection and seemed to be figuring out her place in the world whilst studying and of course having a very adventurous sex life. Leora of course is wonderful to watch. Another fascinating girl. I conversed with her for a short time and she shared some interesting details of her life. She is a very smart and intelligent girl. 

Ed2 all the best to you. I can't imagine what you must have gone through in your short life so far. Keep enjoying RLC and CC and I look forward to many debates in the future.

Best post ever, van. ed2 is such a good guy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1