B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #2

And because I checked out Replay, I saw that Monica tried to be a little playful before she left for drinks & dance.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She inserted the not too little vibrator into her pussy after Milena came in & told her it was time to leave, before taking it out later before she leaves.

That's was not too bad IMO.

Go on & do more to make the audience happy girl.

200.gif talk show woman GIF by iOne Digital

il y a 9 minutes, presolone1 a dit :

Bonjour tout le monde ,et pendant ce temps Monica,ALLA et Milena orgie hors cams , la vie privée 24/7 . Elles vont rentrées et dormirent pendant 10 heures !!!!!!!

You are right on the money, the girls are back.

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

I really love this playful friendship between them! Doesn't need to be sex all the time....

I love it too, though I feel Holly having her own bed in another room has probably limited how far it will develop - I expect sadly we will fall into a rut of spending the evenings teasing each other before wanking off in their own beds.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL if you say so "Hornygirl"

Just to reassure you, I returned safely from my clubbing, with exactly zero people having been aware that I wasn't wearing panties - apart from my FWB, also pantiless, who returned with me and is now sleeping beside me having fucked each other's brains out 😂😂

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Well someone has to protect us from all the guys who are apparently going to rape is as soon as they learn we have no knickers on 😂😂

That's why some wear Granny Panties.  It keeps the unsuspected away.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

And she bated yesterday and the day before yesterday.  Once you have seen them bate once it's just like watching reruns.   Same Old Shit just a different day.  🤣

With Valerie, that's just not the case! She is crazy and unpredictable, often in different angles and locations and with different toys. She already has the record for first bate in the pool, in the dining room and on the terrace.

• Like 1