Angel, Odri (2019) Part #1

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't really understand the meaning of your words, can you explain to me differently please? thanks 

I think you did not understand what I meant by comparing replay and archive

Well rlc doesn't have a fantastic 70.000 videos archive were new and old users can watch,rewatch all the current and past residents and guests they enjoyed,think for most users is a great thing.Regard replay is personal tastes..Lets not forget that till recently rlc replay was paid for "only" 30$ extra..while for the same price VH had all included..now rlc replay is free..but with a mere 11 houses online and  not much to replay,still waiting them to find some way to introduce some kind of "premium" replay..they always try to please their clients😅.

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You could get fucking depressed reading this topic, now where did I put that fucking valium 🤪🤪🤪

Rob..Rob..breed in..breed..out..Think in wonderfully,silk Hair...breed in..breed out.😁.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nop,still far from being over.

be couragous 🙂 this is why i take only a month membership sometimes, rlc becomes boring very faster specially when it's the same girls return every 4-5 months

zero envy to renew on this site the free cams are sufficiant in this moment, i will renew the day i will see minimum 3 new apartments with new people and not a new apartment with Belle inside pls 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well rlc doesn't have a fantastic 70.000 videos archive were new and old uses can watch,rewatch all the current and past residents and guests they enjoyed,think for most users is a great thing.Regard replay is personal tastes..Lets not forget that till recently rlc replay was paid for "only" 30$ extra..while for the same price VH had all included..now rlc replay is free..but with a mere 11 houses online and  not much to replay,still waiting them to find some way to introduce some kind of "premium" replay..they always try to please their clients😅.

I'm not saying the opposite about the usefulness of the archive for people like you, I'm not talking about prices or how each site works, just about taste

Then we can also almost consider that my personal hard drives are just as important as an archive for what I want to keep and see, review and review again and again :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I'm not saying the opposite about the usefulness of the archive for people like you, I'm not talking about prices or how each site works, just about taste

Then we can also almost consider that my personal hard drives are just as important as an archive for what I want to keep and see, review and review again and again :biggrin:

Tastes are like fruits,everyone like liferent ones(something like this lol),to be far my hardrives wouldn't fit so many Terabytes of cool videos,with residents,guests VH archive have,still remember to be rlc user and because i didn't payed at the time for the replay a lot of the good stuff that usted to happen were inaccessible to me..unless i had the lucky to find those videos in some internet dubious sites full of introsive ads and got knows what more..not to mention how low quality most of those videos were.Not everyone could afford 75$ montly to be able to have rlc replay and watch and save to their hard drives the same,but its tastes.

I have seen several posts saying to come back to the subject of this apartment so I will
I suppose Angel and Odri took more than two showers or baths in this apartment than the archive would have us believe for the simple reason that I saw photos of several naked girls on the forum when there is only the same girl in the archive
You can conclude what you want but if VHTV does not already allow you to put all the good times, even rare, in the archive, it does not help either

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

To say something of the little that happens in this apartment, today again they have the visit of the blonde girl who was already last weekend. By the way, he stayed to sleep, shared a bed with Odri and unlike when he shared a bed with Angel, I observed that they were holding hands. It will be silly, but given the null physical contact that detail is offered to me, it caught my attention. Hope is the last thing you miss guys

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Please let's return to house topic.What maters is how bad this house is,and specialy when the next hairdresser session marathon will be.my bet Friday night hairdresser 🎉 partyyy.

Hairdressing Live! could be the next big TV format, and you saw it here first!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1