B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #2

6 hours ago, x192023 said:

Is it possible kamila comes back?

No way in hell will Kamila and Kristy ever share an apartment together again  They both live in Moscow and never contact each other anymore. Kami removed Kristy from her social media as soon as she learned that Kristy was remaining in R-1 with the Angels. The Kristy/Kami friendship is dead and buried.  Besides right now Kami is on a vacation in the sun.

43 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

No way in hell will Kamila and Kristy ever share an apartment together again  They both live in Moscow and never contact each other anymore. Kami removed Kristy from her social media as soon as she learned that Kristy was remaining in R-1 with the Angels. The Kristy/Kami friendship is dead and buried.  Besides right now Kami is on a vacation in the sun.

I also don't think that RLC is so stupid to bring Kamila back. Although, they have also invited Milena again. 😒

So let's just hope you're right and Kamila will be on vecation as much as she like, but not again in an RLC apartment. 😀

• Like 1

11 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Harley, I grew up in a small town and still live in that town. I am just guessing things are different over there and different from the 80's when I went to the clubs. I had my nights where I got lucky and came home the next day.

LOL i'm sure we all have had those nights but these girls do it all the time and it has nothing to do with dancing regardless of what they show you on camera.  These girls are interested in only hooking up, they are too damn lazy to even go out and dance for an hour much less 6 to 8 hours.  These girls are going out looking for money.....be it for a one night stand or be it for the rest of their lives by meeting some guy they think they could put up with for the rest of their lives because he's rich and can afford them the luxury of continuing their lazy, lavish lifestyles.