B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #2

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

What does Kamilla have to do with B-1 ? I find all this off topic crap is something that needs to stop the needless rambling. Let sleeping dogs lie and die in the past. Move on forward and quit looking back. 

She is B-1

What does Kamilla have to do with B-1 ? I find all this off topic crap is something that needs to stop the needless rambling. Let sleeping dogs lie and die in the past. Move on forward and quit looking back. 

He can't...He'll have nothing to type about then...😏

Kami used to live there with Kristy. With Kristy's return to B-1 everyone on here began to reminisce about the old days of K & K in Barcelona and then about Kristy and the Angels in Moscow, so I joined in.  But I will stop and everyone can go back to the highly intellectual conversations about tits, asses and pussies. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami used to live there with Kristy. With Kristy's return to B-1 everyone on here began to reminisce about the old days of K & K in Barcelona and then about Kristy and the Angels in Moscow, so I joined in.  But I will stop and everyone can go back to the highly intellectual conversations about tits, asses and pussies. 

But since Amber left, no cute round bellies!