B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #2

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I also don't think that RLC is so stupid to bring Kamila back.

I think you will see Kamila again but it will not be in a COV.  I believe she will show up again just like Leora did and in that same way or in a COV apartment.  Regardless of how it became with her in the end of her days with RLC, she was a very well followed and popular girl on RLC!!

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think you will see Kamila again but it will not be in a COV.  I believe she will show up again just like Leora did and in that same way or in a COV apartment.  Regardless of how it became with her in the end of her days with RLC, she was a very well followed and popular girl on RLC!!

At one time she was the most popular girl that has ever been on RLC.  Till some people started bitching about her and she shut it all down, and you can't blame her.  Everybody bitches about RLC, but CamCaps is just as bad.  Years ago you could come to CamCaps to see what you missed but now all it is bitching about the girls, or fighting with each other, what the hell happened to CamCaps.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jham said:

At one time she was the most popular girl that has ever been on RLC.  Till some people started bitching about her and she shut it all down, and you can't blame her.  Everybody bitches about RLC, but CamCaps is just as bad.  Years ago you could come to CamCaps to see what you missed but now all it is bitching about the girls, or fighting with each other, what the hell happened to CamCaps.

Yes, at one time she was for sure.

As for what happened to CC, I am probably the blame for the forum turning into a bitch fest.  I will take the credit that I single handedly disrupted this whole forum so you can blame that on me.  The whole time I was just trying to be honest with what I posted about and after some time I have had other members blaming me so I will take the blame for the forum becoming a bitch fest!  However, you are right about coming to CC to see what you missed but not anymore.

Happy new year to all. Including the negative commentators. There's only one rule: Respect the girls, they are not slaves.

If you don't like it, go somewhere else. Life is full of opportunities. In this thread it's obvious, that the europeans likes the girls more than the americans, I find that very sad, it's a cultural thing. May the new year (decade) be better. Written by an optimist. Have a nice day.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes, at one time she was for sure.

As for what happened to CC, I am probably the blame for the forum turning into a bitch fest.  I will take the credit that I single handedly disrupted this whole forum so you can blame that on me.  The whole time I was just trying to be honest with what I posted about and after some time I have had other members blaming me so I will take the blame for the forum becoming a bitch fest!  However, you are right about coming to CC to see what you missed but not anymore.

no, I don't have a problem with you.