B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #2

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Quite strange, cleaing lady was there on sunday midday and still nobody arrived. 

Is that maybe she could not do it after Sunday, we are at the end of the year and I think that everyone plans things for that, just like she I suppose

25 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Could it be that Caspar the Ghost is now occupying the room?:tongue:

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Is that maybe she could not do it after Sunday, we are at the end of the year and I think that everyone plans things for that, just like she I suppose

Tough call. I'm gonna go with Caspar the Ghost. 😏

11 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

What normal person goes out that late? That's the time I would be coming home from going out to a club.

oh hell no C84....all people go out late and come home anywhere from 5 or 6 in the morning or all they way up to the following evening after they have slept and taken a good bath because there ain't no way in hell they are dancing all that time!!  i assume you have replay and if you do, go back and pay close attention to how they looked right before they left because i can guarantee you that they won't look anything like that when they get home!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

oh hell no C84....all people go out late and come home anywhere from 5 or 6 in the morning or all they way up to the following evening after they have slept and taken a good bath because there ain't no way in hell they are dancing all that time!!  i assume you have replay and if you do, go back and pay close attention to how they looked right before they left because i can guarantee you that they won't look anything like that when they get home!!

Harley, I grew up in a small town and still live in that town. I am just guessing things are different over there and different from the 80's when I went to the clubs. I had my nights where I got lucky and came home the next day.

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Harley, I grew up in a small town and still live in that town. I am just guessing things are different over there and different from the 80's when I went to the clubs. I had my nights where I got lucky and came home the next day.

six minutes ago they posted a video from some guys apartment.