B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #3

il y a 21 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Taylor (my source) said that the first words he said could not be made out and said that was a possibility.  Who knows and like Moos is trying to get me to understand, who really cares!

What's Taylor account can he not speak for himself. Your just his messanger boy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

What's Taylor account can he not speak for himself. Your just his messanger boy.

Taylor wishes to remain anonymous and not get involved in the discussions.  no, i''m not Taylors messenger boy, Taylor tells me things when I ask or sends me emails when Taylor thinks I would like to know things.  What is so hard for you to understand?

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't care who he is either Moos, I just get tired of everyone saying that it is automatically their boyfriends when a guy shows up.  It makes no difference to me, I would just like people to start saying that XYZ showed up with a guy instead of automatically assuming that it's her boyfriend.  It's like someone saying that every time the girls leave and go out together that they are going to a club, when in all actuality they could be going for an RLC business dinner and then back to Nora's place to discuss business.  It's like when Sara & Stella brought the parasites back to B1, everybody assumed that it was their boyfriends and by now everyone can see that they are/were not.  That's all i'm trying to say.

boyfriend is just a generic word, we could also say the word "pot" but it is better to use a word easier and that the most sense 😂

For  Sara, Stella now Holly guys, we can give them the label "holiday love" because they all know from the start that this kind of relationship is only temporary, knowing that Stella and Sara are no longer in Spain while the guys live there all year long, that the girls from Barca go out in the same places as those who left, it is quite logical to see the guys with these other girls especially when you have one or two girls who live in Barcelona too and that they make the link with all these people

They are young and they are not married to our  rlc girls, they are not present to hurt them, on the contrary, so in the end everyone is happy, girls, guys, rlc and ourselves

If not, I can assure you that most of the guys we had the chance to see on rlc are the boyfriends of the girls we are watching 🙂

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Taylor wishes to remain anonymous and not get involved in the discussions.  no, i''m not Taylors messenger boy, Taylor tells me things when I ask or sends me emails when Taylor thinks I would like to know things.  What is so hard for you to understand?

What is hard to understand, is that you do not care about RLC anymore? If you didn't care, why would you take up on "your source's" offer? You are obsessed just like the rest us, and now you're angry at everything, because you were banned 3 years ago.

• Like 2

Sorry to be so perverted I guess is the word, but when I looked in on the house and Holly at 0815 I noticed she was sleeping with Valerie and that she has something coming out of her panties near her vagina or ass but not sure what it is. Anyone see if she is on her period. Recall she has had issues and puts some ointment near her labia but this is something else.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Sorry to be so perverted I guess is the word, but when I looked in on the house and Holly at 0815 I noticed she was sleeping with Valerie and that she has something coming out of her panties near her vagina or ass but not sure what it is. Anyone see if she is on her period. Recall she has had issues and puts some ointment near her labia but this is something else.

Yes she's on period 

Same for Valerie

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes, it's her period. ❤️

• Thanks 1