Viki & Kate (2019) Part #2

20 minutes ago, Robwin said:

So much for the alleged poor quality cams eh looks ok to me and many others obviously.👍

Two of the cams are really low quality,cam4 and cam1.The others are ok,and not bad at all.Budda must had been some work trying to get the good pics of cam4.But if the tv is turned off and lights are in good way then cam4 is watchable.As fan of this girls and wanting to see them as best as possible i just wish,want cam4 replaced,the rest are bearable.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Weeboabby said:

I'm sure they keep swapping names just to mess with you.😁

Hehe,good lucky for them because i already know that Viki is Viki and Kate is Kate,not to mention Kate was prior Viki,but now Viki is Kate,on top of that Viki was in shower in VH twiter post..And after Viki now called Kate was the one in shower..VHTV and Jeka think they are smart but..i am obviously infinitely smarter than them.jack nicholson whatever GIF

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,good lucky for them because i already know that Viki is Viki and Kate is Kate,not to mention Kate was prior Viki,but now Viki is Kate,on top of that Viki was in shower in VH twiter post..And after Viki now called Kate was the one in shower..VHTV and Jeka think they are smart but..i am obviously infinitely smarter than them.jack nicholson whatever GIF

Wish I hadn't read that now as I'm as fucking confused as you lool. Still as long as you know Viki is Viki and Kate is Kate, what's the problem 😂🤣👍

• Haha 1

Think Some dude called Steve payed them the meal..wonder if Steve knows who is Viki and who is Kate.I think Viki is Viki but not 75,2% neither 45,4% certain or doubtful.Honestly only 100% pissed that Viki/Kate send out a kiss to Steve..and not to Ze.Bad bad girls!

• Haha 1