Viki & Kate (2019) Part #2

11 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not sure if it is dead yet 😁

I'm quite sure it is, but even if you don't agree, how about we just kill it off?
Send tickets to VH or PMs to Jeka, but this couple is WAAAAY too stunning
to be ignored like this. There have been decent pics and vids posted in this
apt since it opened. I'm sure there are many more that can be posted. Lets
do that, instead of beating this dead horse to dust.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

I'm quite sure it is, but even if you don't agree, how about we just kill it off?
Send tickets to VH or PMs to Jeka, but this couple is WAAAAY too stunning
to be ignored like this. There have been decent pics and vids posted in this
apt since it opened. I'm sure there are many more that can be posted. Lets
do that, instead of beating this dead horse to dust.

Agree in part,this girls are stunning and things can be really fun when they start bringing some dudes etc,but if we don't complain about the shitty cams then things will never change..improve.Very bad,old cams should be a thing of past.For sure jeka have other better cams,why he didn't used them were,a place with so much potential and a girl that looks as insane as Kate is beyound me,as fan of them i really wish i could watch them with good image quality,in any case is mikes better than the couple daily hours,single cam i was watching them till now in camsite.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree in part,this girls are stunning and things can be really fun when they start bringing some dudes etc,but if we don't complain about the shitty cams then things will never change..improve.Very bad,old cams should be a thing of past.For sure jeka have other better cams,why he didn't used them were,a place with so much potential and a girl that looks as insane as Kate is beyound me,as fan of them i really wish i could watch them with good image quality,in any case is mikes better than the couple daily hours,single cam i was watching them till now in camsite.

I agree, I would rather watch them in better quality, too. I never said
don't complain. That's why I said, "Send tickets to VH or PMs to Jeka..."
I just think this is the wrong place to complain. Putting them in this
topic is like preaching to the choir because we're the only ones who
ever read the complaints. I doubt that VH or Jeka ever reads what we
post here.

I am truly happy they're back. I just want to see more of them and
less complaining.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Exactly the same?? I remember Amy&Jane with this

Couldn't have been them, I never watched them and it was the same sky line as V&K's. Just remember it was a man and woman and she used to end up on the couch when he has other women round.

23 hours ago, Weeboabby said:

Aren't you all beating a dead horse with the same old talk about the shit cams they use and recycle.

Yeah tis going on a bit now,nearly getting as bad as Amy, droning on and on and on źźzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz same old crap  can we have a different record please after all as we are always told there are another 35 apartments to watch if you don't like this one 😂😁🤣

Just now, Robwin said:

Yeah tis going on a bit now,nearly getting as bad as Amy, droning on and on and on źźzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz same old crap  can we have a different record please after all as we are always told there are another 35 apartments to watch if you don't like this one 😂😁🤣

So you are telling me I should no longer talk about bad cam quality? 

• Haha 1