Viki & Kate (2019) Part #2

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I do not understand why they don't stop using that bad quality cams. By the way Izzy is there with two guys.

Well to be fair cams aren't any worst than for exemple the crapy cams and lighting conditions Alex&Anna places had,have.But doesn't excuse jeka for not putting newer cams.Regard the cams positions think they are fine,could be better yes,but also worst.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well to be fair cams aren't any worst than for exemple the crapy cams and lighting conditions Alex&Anna places had,have.But doesn't excuse jeka for not putting newer cams.Regard the cams positions think they are fine,could be better yes,but also worst.

cams arrangement in this apartment isn't bad really; what usually makes me angry is the poor quality of the picture

• Upvote 1

Personaly just glad they are back,i don't like web cam girls but for some reason i like V&K,and for sure is a lot better watching them anytime i want and with lots of cams than only a couple hours in chaturbate sites.i don't like most of jeka houses(with some few exceptions)but glad he brought them back,thanks Jeka😅.This will make me renew VH again next month..think this time will pay for full  three months.

1 minute ago, waldi said:

cams arrangement in this apartment isn't bad really; what usually makes me angry is the poor quality of the picture

Agree,the house is small so most of cams views are good and close,just wish a couple cams with higher quality.But not seing any green image..So Jeka infamous worst,oldest cam isn't were😅.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, waldi said:

it might be a matter of money they're willing  to invest

Bot only certain managers. The places from Alex Lina, Anna Alex and Nina Kira do not use these low quality cams. George has one cam (Ilka Sam place cam facing sofa) 

10 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Of course, something that is not so blatantly feigned as a webcam session

I noticed they often smoke cigarettes on the loggia; looks like they not pretend..

• Haha 1