Viki & Kate (2019) Part #2

44 minutes ago, ze81 said:

For some reason i can see,watch the videos above,don't know if is some incompatibility with my iPad browser or something.Only appears a white screen with a play button..but doesn't play.

Try to get a decent tablet :biggrin:

Seems was said recently (don't remember at what "house" - probably one of the girl-girl place) some problems between iphones and mp4 (the video format). there was some solutions given there 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Try to get a decent tablet :biggrin:

Seems was said recently (don't remember at what "house" - probably one of the girl-girl place) some problems between iphones and mp4 (the video format). there was some solutions given there 

Hehe,four,five years ago my iPad was a top of the line tablet..not anymore..not anymore😅.Have also a android phone(that usualy they run everything)but for internet using nothing beats the gold old iPad,well unless is video formats..then it kinda sucks lol.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,four,five years ago my iPad was a top of the line tablet..not anymore..not anymore😅.Have also a android phone(that usualy they run everything)but for internet using nothing beats the gold old iPad,well unless is video formats..then it kinda sucks lol.

The problem is not how good (on Ipad/iphone case how expensive) they are but guess it's being Apple.. But there was some solutions to solve the "problem"

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

For some reason i can see,watch the videos above,don't know if is some incompatibility with my iPad browser or something.Only appears a white screen with a play button..but doesn't play.

I sympathise with you Ze as I often get the same thing on my phone and pc. Some vids show and play fine whilst others are half white and will not play. It's not an iPad problem but happens all the time. Yeah others may laugh and take the piss but it is a problem and I don't know why. The problem seems to vary as sometimes they are all ok. If you log out and then back in again they are often then ok maybe an internet funny due to loading the pages.

• Upvote 1