Viki & Kate (2019) Part #2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi ze, hope you had a peaceful Christmas! Rabbits are social animals and need companionship, from a human or another rabbit. And being in such a tight home it's even more sad. I cant see the bathroom or I would feel worse.

Hope you had a good and lively Christmas Ash and all the treats it brought ::)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi ze, hope you had a peaceful Christmas! Rabbits are social animals and need companionship, from a human or another rabbit. And being in such a tight home it's even more sad. I cant see the bathroom or I would feel worse.

Hi dear,hope you also having a good Christmas.It also makes me sad,in other cam site other couple had also a big rabbit and was in a relatively large cage,and even then was sad,this one is in a cage that barely is bigger than the animal itself😔.i know this girls like animals,pets a lot but they should had got maybe a bird or hamster.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hope you had a good and lively Christmas Ash and all the treats it brought ::)

Hey Rob, hope you did too! It was family all day which is great for me. There was a 10 minute period they started blathering politics, till I told them shut the f up. Then it was peaceful and calm! Stayed over my parents and Guy hammered me in my old bed, that was some good old Christmas fun!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hi dear,hope you also having a good Christmas.It also makes me sad,in other cam site other couple had also a big rabbit and was in a relatively large cage,and even then was sad,this one is in a cage that barely is bigger than the animal itself😔.i know this girls like  animals,pets a lot it  but they should had got maybe a bird or hamster.

I know they would change it if they thought out the situation. I had a bunny when I was a kid, and they shit day and night. That's another problem. Maybe someone will mention it.to them, or they see our posts. Have a good evening  ze!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Rob, hope you did too! It was family all day which is great for me. There was a 10 minute period they started blathering politics, till I told them shut the f up. Then it was peaceful and calm! Stayed over my parents and Guy hammered me in my old bed, that was some good old Christmas fun!

Glad you had a good time,especially the ending hehe

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I know they would change it if they thought out the situation. I had a bunny when I was a kid, and they shit day and night. That's another problem. Maybe someone will mention it.to them, or they see our posts. Have a good evening  ze!

Belated Happy Birthday wishes Ash!!!!

21 again eh!!!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I would imagine that most girls who cam for money have a sad story to tell. What mostly keeps me from enjoying them is the feeling I get that most of them are being forced into it by some pimp who is taking all of their money. In this case with these girls that does not appear to be the case at all, so that's why it seems more acceptable, I think. In other words, camgirls can be fun to watch when it's clear that they are doing it because they enjoy doing it for their own pleasure and the money is just icing on the cake.

Indeed,this girls aren't forced at all,they take it as their daily job,prepare all scenario to the cam shows will care and atention,and they try to make their cash,crazy stamina for sure,Personaly i watch them little time during the sessions of cams,but learned to respect them and that is their job.The fun to watch is the moments more private and without tokens involved and stuff.

This newer house of the girls isn't having the same fun action their last house had during the last months before close,don't know if is because the place is a lot smaller,but was more fun with them with other dudes and girls etc.Maybe it will improve soon.

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Ha Ha. I'm admit I'm 29, but its 29 from here on forward. I have the worst day for a birthday. Even Christmas day would be better!

Going on the big 30 eh Ash wow the countdown has started lol

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This newer house of the girls isn't having the same fun action their last house had during the last months before close,don't know if is because the place is a lot smaller,but was more fun with them with other dudes and girls etc.Maybe it will improve soon.

it's not just this house, the whole vhtv is sinking