Viki & Kate (2019) Part #2

31 minutes ago, catalonia said:

As I said yesterday this apartment is worth seeing, I do not understand that there is such an abysmal difference between for example the apartment of Kira and Nina and this

I think jeka still have several houses in VH,don't understand why he didn't invested more in this one,seems a place that could be pretty good,from very good looking girls,to crazy shitt hapenning with dudes,"dads" etc,more worthwhile of investment than other places he have.With two,three cams replaced things could step up pretty good.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Maybe they need rolling back that last major upgrade, things seems to have got worse since they supposedly upgraded 😂😂

"Seems things got worst sinse They suposly upgraded",must be a "curse" of this camsites,most of the "improvements" Usualy lead to downgrades😅.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

"Seems things got worst sinse They suposly upgraded",must be a "curse" of this camsites,most of the "improvements" Usualy lead to downgrades😅.

Geeez what has an infrastructure update to do with lazy managers using cheap ass cams with shitty quality? 🙄

Just now, Robwin said:

Maybe I wasn't referring to the cams 🤣👍

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Really lag image,it's like the refresh rate isn't very low so image looks terrible,wonder if is just because the cams are old or is that but also the VH stream.

34 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Maybe they need rolling back that last major upgrade, things seems to have got worse since they supposedly upgraded 😂😂

Of course you were. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Geeez what has an infrastructure update to do with lazy managers using cheap ass cams with shitty quality? 🙄

They always will use their old,bad quality cams,being jeka,Anna&Alex and others,it's just cheaper than invest in new cams,only will change when VHTV themselfs to set some minimal quality rules Regard cams to managers..and we know they won't do that ,so will always depends what managers are willing to spent etc.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:
  2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Really lag image,it's like the refresh rate isn't very low so image looks terrible,wonder if is just because the cams are old or is that but also the VH stream.

Of course you were. 

If it makes you happy of course I was 🤣😂👍

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

They always will use their old,bad quality cams,being jeka,Anna&Alex and others,it's just cheaper than invest in new cams,only will change when VHTV themselfs to set some minimal quality rules Regard cams to managers..and we know they won't do that ,so will always depends what managers are willing to spent etc.

Anna & Alex or Alex & Lina and also Nina & Kira do NOT use these kind of cams. I wrote it before already... 

If 90% of the talk of a house is about the cams,image quality then obviously the manager did a bad job.Positive thing is that mistbthings can be fixed,like placed the bad cams with newer ones,the residents are good,but them can't resolve this things.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If 90% of the talk of a house is about the cams,image quality then obviously the manager did a bad job.Positive thing is that mistbthings can be fixed,like placed the bad cams with newer ones,the residents are good,but them can't resolve this things.

Agree but for me the residents are only average. 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anna & Alex or Alex & Lina and also Nina & Kira do NOT use these kind of cams. I wrote it before already... 

Anna&Alex used a lot of really old,fuzzy image cams,saying other thing is denying the obvious.Their many houses topics prove that,from that house with the giant livingroom with crap cam angles and terrible low quality cams in bedroom,to the crapy cams in their other house were the dude kicked the girl in face and list would go one,Anna&Alex,jeka are among the managers with worst cams.

Just now, ze81 said:

Anna&Alex used a lot of really old,fuzzy image cams,saying other thing is denying the obvious.Their many houses topics prove that,from that house with the giant livingroom with crap cam angles and terrible low quality cams in bedroom,to the crapy cams in their other house were the dude kicked the girl in face and list would go one,Anna&Alex,jeka are among the managers with worst cams.

I talk about the bad quality cams used in this place here. And I wrote about now. I wrote "do" and not "did" This means I am NOT writing about the past. Sometimes I have the feeling you only read half way what people say.