Viki & Kate (2019) Part #2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I talk about the bad quality cams used in this place here. And I wrote about now. I wrote "do" and not "did" This means I am NOT writing about the past. Sometimes I have the feeling you only read half way what people say. 

Just wanted to point out that Jeka doesn't do worst than other VH managers,this type of managers just use and reuse the sam old ass cams,new houses but same old ass cams.They need to learn with Lina&Alex(that with time improve cams)or new managers like Nina&Kira that right from start have ok quality cams.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just wanted to point out that Jeka doesn't do worst than other VH managers,this type of managers just use and reuse the sam old ass cams,new houses but same old ass cams.They need to learn with Lina&Alex(that with time improve cams)or new managers like Nina&Kira that right from start have ok quality cams.

Once again. I was talkin about the bad cam models used in this realm. And neither Anna & Alex or Alex Lina or Nina Kira are using them or have used them. And yes Jeka is doing worse. As his places after opening up are usually technical disasters. That is just a fact. 

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Anna&Alex used a lot of really old,fuzzy image cams,saying other thing is denying the obvious.Their many houses topics prove that,from that house with the giant livingroom with crap cam angles and terrible low quality cams in bedroom,to the crapy cams in their other house were the dude kicked the girl in face and list would go one,Anna&Alex,jeka are among the managers with worst cams.

But are you comparing houses their first house opened in 2017 when VH appeared to houses in 2019 after dozens of houses opened by this manager? Can you find any of this crappy cams in the 10 houses they have directly or indirectly?? You talk about old cams but forget to mention George?