B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #4

9 hours ago, Noldus said:

Well, maybe... 🙂
Holly has 113 days today and Alla 82 so in a week, maybe 😉 
(Aria also have 81 days)

It sounds as if all the girls out of the current cast who had sex in the GOV apartments are soon gone. 😞

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Holly, Alla and Valerie. If they leave, this place is dead!

Yeah, kind of disillusioning, but at least all the show girls stay. 😫🤮🤬

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Being the high roller gambler that I am, I am going to go out on a limb and make a prediction about tonight...assuming the coke guys show up again.

Milena will pull Curly aside and they will have sex but it will likely be off camera.

Curly will end up the evening having sex with Holly on camera including Holly taking it up her beautiful ass.

Alla and Monica will take hairy ass up to Monica's room and they will have some sort of sexual contact but not intercourse.

It will be a night to remember so get your video cameras ready.

18 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Siendo el alto jugador de rodillos que soy, voy a salir en una extremidad y hacer una predicción sobre esta noche ... suponiendo que los chicos de coque se vuelven a mostrar.

Milena se tire a un lado rizado y van a tener relaciones sexuales, pero es probable que sea fuera de cámara.

Rizado va a terminar la noche tener relaciones sexuales con acebo en la cámara, incluyendo acebo tomarlo hasta su hermoso culo.

Alla y Mónica tomarán peludo culo a la habitación de Mónica y van a tener algún tipo de contacto sexual, pero no el coito.

Será una noche para recordar a fin de obtener sus cámaras de vídeo listo.

Creo que estos dos tipos no vendrán hoy...pero no estoy seguro al 100% por 100%.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I just watched a video of Monica and Anita ... Wow !!  Monica needs a girl like her and/ or  Nica to entertain her ... I think Milena should BD replaced by one of these two ... That would bring Monica in the right way... 

yeahhh  ANITA OR ADELITA OR BETTER BRING THEM BOTH  !!

P.s.  I think you're mistaken Anna for Monica, they do look almost alike, Monica was never here at the same time with Anita,  Sorry !

18 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

yeahhh   ANITA O ADELITA O MEJOR sacaréis a ambos !!

Ps   creo que eres Anna confundido con Mónica, que hacen mirada casi por igual, Mónica nunca fue aquí al mismo tiempo con Anita, ¡Lo siento!

Monica was with Anita when Nica was here, Anita was not yet a participant in RLC.

2 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

yeahhh  ANITA OR ADELITA OR BETTER BRING THEM BOTH  !!

P.s.  I think you're mistaken Anna for Monica, they do look almost alike, Monica was never here at the same time with Anita,  Sorry !

Sorry for you, my friend ... but I've seen a video where Anita is having fun with Monica in the room where Valerie is sleeping now ...