B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #4

On 12/14/2019 at 10:11 AM, piedpiper1968 said:

Being the high roller gambler that I am, I am going to go out on a limb and make a prediction about tonight...assuming the coke guys show up again.

Milena will pull Curly aside and they will have sex but it will likely be off camera.

Curly will end up the evening having sex with Holly on camera including Holly taking it up her beautiful ass.

Alla and Monica will take hairy ass up to Monica's room and they will have some sort of sexual contact but not intercourse.

It will be a night to remember so get your video cameras ready.

LOL...had the parasites showed up I believe you would have been pretty close to spot on with your prediction.  Today Milena will have her fun with Fun-gus1 and Valerie and Holly will make sure of it.  Last night was Loraines night with the parasites and today is Milena's day with them.  Milena will never have sex on camera if she is for sure in a relationship.  However, what her boyfriend don't know is fine with her!!

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL...had the parasites showed up I believe you would have been pretty close to spot on with your prediction.  Today Milena will have her fun with Fun-gus1 and Valerie and Holly will make sure of it.  Last night was Loraines night with the parasites and today is Milena's day with them.  Milena will never have sex on camera if she is for sure in a relationship.  However, what her boyfriend don't know is fine with her!!

Harley you really need to start sharing, something I am sure our mothers taught us when we were young. So quit being a bogart OK !!!!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Harley you really need to start sharing, something I am sure our mothers taught us when we were young. So quit being a bogart OK !!!!

i'll share something with you Thes....if you ever go to Top Golf, go during the week and not on a weekend.  Yesterday my son and I, my buddy and his son, and then another buddy of mine went to Top Golf.  We were there for almost 6 hours and had a great time!  It was both of my buddies birthday celebration follow by dinner at another one of my buddies restaurant.  The bill at Top Golf was $640.00 with a $100.00 tip....it's much cheaper during the week if possible.  The dinner was on the house so we got lucky there!!  Anyway, good times had by all!!!

• Thanks 1