B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #4

24 minutes ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

What technical issues. All the cams were working before they went UM. More lies and BS. This is just a theory but based on the conversations last night It is more likely them having a private gathering for Alla and Holly. Pretty sure if that is the case Holly's counter part will be there as well as other counter parts. Holly and Milina was quite chummy the last couple of days. Maybe Holly is allowing her counter part to have his way with Milina again. We seen Holly's counter part rubbing the shower head on Milinas crotch at the tub fiesta the other night. We then seen Holly's counter part yell out and reach out to Milina when she was getting down from the tub right in front of Holly. What a worm. Holly isn't the brightest bulb in the box anyway but still disrespectful on both the counter part and Milina. Also Milina obviously doesn't want her boyfriend or anyone else to see any other incident either so UM. Just because Milina doesn't self indulge doesn't mean she's angel. Were sure she would lie  to keep the peace like all the rest of them. 

What coversations was that? What did they say/talk about?

1 hour ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

What technical issues. All the cams were working before they went UM. More lies and BS. This is just a theory but based on the conversations last night It is more likely them having a private gathering for Alla and Holly. Pretty sure if that is the case Holly's counter part will be there as well as other counter parts. Holly and Milina was quite chummy the last couple of days. Maybe Holly is allowing her counter part to have his way with Milina again. We seen Holly's counter part rubbing the shower head on Milinas crotch at the tub fiesta the other night. We then seen Holly's counter part yell out and reach out to Milina when she was getting down from the tub right in front of Holly. What a worm. Holly isn't the brightest bulb in the box anyway but still disrespectful on both the counter part and Milina. Also Milina obviously doesn't want her boyfriend or anyone else to see any other incident either so UM. Just because Milina doesn't self indulge doesn't mean she's angel. Were sure she would lie  to keep the peace like all the rest of them. 

I guess the UM were to fix the water leak, so they can turn on the water in the upstairs bathroom again. The twins have showered downstairs since the leak.

I too wish they will have a great goodbye-party before Alla and Holly leave in a couple of days, but the fact that they're eating dinner now, individually, doesn't suggest that it will be anything tonight.

44 minutes ago, Fagen said:

What coversations was that? What did they say/talk about?

22 hours ago, Mauri said:

in three days Alla and Holly leave, tomorrow the girls go to buy a big Christmas tree

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I guess the UM were to fix the water leak, so they can turn on the water in the upstairs bathroom again. The twins have showered downstairs since the leak.

I too wish they will have a great goodbye-party before Alla and Holly leave in a couple of days, but the fact that they're eating dinner now, individually, doesn't suggest that it will be anything tonight.

Imaginary bath for Alla and Monica and then for Holly, Val and Milena yesterday then?  Still on replay if you care to look...lol. Not that I'm trying to encourage the conspiracy theorists