B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #4

23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well, I hear Milena's bed has been stripped of all sheets so one can only guess what went on during the UM!!

We can see that she took it off before going UM .... So that was the theory ..

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL and you're a subscriber!!  I was told days ago that the water was on upstairs and there has already been several baths as well.

they only used the bathtub since one or two days, after a little maintenance if we compare to that of today, it is always possible that there was a temporary repair to allow to be able to re-use this bathroom and that this major maintenance allowed to definitively solve the problem by replacing the defective parts
For those who live in the real world, we know that this is more or less how it works in the world of maintenance

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Taylor's sub expired yesterday evening and upon renewal, Taylor chose not to get the replay so I will be just following along for the most part from now on until Taylor either stops watching RLC or get's replay again.  Sorry I said anything about it.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Milena changes her sheets once a week. I always try to see if there is a reason when I see someone wash their sheets. You know, it could've been that they made a stain or puddle, like Gina. 🤞💛 Unfortunately it is just that Milena is a clean freak.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well, I hear Milena's bed has been stripped of all sheets so one can only guess what went on during the UM!!

She already took it off before the UM, girls wash their bed sheets and linens from time to time nothing special 🙂

Sorry I see Noldus have already answered.

36 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Taylor's sub expired yesterday evening and upon renewal, Taylor chose not to get the replay so I will be just following along for the most part from now on until Taylor either stops watching RLC or get's replay again.  Sorry I said anything about it.

Thank you, @legrandrobert! 👏

• Like 1